Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Table service restaurants in Magic Kingdom

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh gosh, I really dislike that sort of thing. We were at dinner recently with friends, and the server brought our main meal before we were finished with our salads. That is just poor service and not something that you would expect from WDW.

We've never dined in any full service restaurant in MK (or DHS for that matter).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    One thing that Donna and I started doing on this trip and may continue doing is to order only one course at a time. That way it is hard for them to rush you.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Good idea uscwest

Post Thanks / Like
    We had a server at Le Cellier ask if I was finished with my plate when I had a few bites left and was still working on it. I hate that.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    That happens to Herself ALL the time. She eats at a leisurely pace and is forever being asked if she's done. One time I actually asked the server if he was on a time schedule.

It would be different if we were in TGI Friday's or places like that, but when you are paying $30 or more per entree, I expect well trained service.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    The Plaza, to me, is more of a lunch place. Don't think we've ever done dinner there, tho I would if it were my only chance to get in. The wait can be long there & sometimes you can't get in at all as it's booked up. It's a pretty small place. It's mainly sandwiches & stuff but good ones. I just love the atmosphere!
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12