Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harry Potter

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm quite disappointed. It was fantastically done, but it did not feel like a whole movie. I feel like it was just a movie to help us move from number 5 to the last 2. Things happened that needs to be known for the last two, but I feel like that's it.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Son wants to go and see it on Saturday, not sure if I will go though because I nearly always end up falling to sleep in cinemas.

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    Taking mine to see it tonight. Just hope DS stops talking long enough for us to watch it.

March 1995-Indian Wells, Sept 1996 - Westridge, June 1997 Creekside,
    Nov 1998 - Westridge,
    Sept 2000 - Westridge, April 2001 - Westridge,
    Sept 2005-Westridge, Oct 2008-Tuscan Hills, Aug 2009-Legacy Park.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 150065
    Well I'm going to be the voice of gloom and say it was "OK" but not great.

They lost a lot as tinkfan says, so much so that DW who hasn't read the books was asking about this and that.

The book itself was mainly a setup for the final installment and true to that, the film was long but without much REALLY going on for a lot of it. Poor Ron and Hermione had hardly anything to do in the whole thing!

All tonights showings were fully booked at the cinema we go to, so it's a huge hit already as it was always going to be

The next two films should be awesome but this one was just ok

Well all I can say is I hope it's better than the XBOX 360 game that I brought on sunday for the kids, my eldest finished it withn 4 hours and to be honest the games is boring, you spend all your time walking about the castle making spells and potions, fighting people and flying. no point to the game. Might be brave today and take it back, tell them I brought it for my son's birthday and he also brought it.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Keith, I did enjoy the film and there were also some very funny moments but there was a lot missing and I came out feeling vaguely disappointed. Thought what was a good idea was that they've kept with all the same pupils and it was great to see how much they had grown although Harry seems to look exactly the same. Can't wait for the next two films.

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    We went last night and I loved the film for what it was, an adaption of a book.

On the way home I kept on remembering things that were missing but wasn't dissapointed, it was a very enjoyable 2.5 hour film.

I loved Harry while he was on the liquid luck and cried when Severus did the deed.

I do wonder which bits from book seven will be missing considering the wedding was never even mentioned?

Post Thanks / Like
    Went to see it Thursday evening, we all enjoyed the film and like most other who have read the book I found alot missing, but the book was I felt a book to fill in the gaps and answer some questions. Can't wait for the next 2 films.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw it last night and I have to tell that about half way through the movie I started thinking that we should have seen Ice Age in 3D instead and just rented the movie when it came out

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep Dorothy, definitely a rental. Especially to rent right before the next one. To me it was a filler movie, if that makes sense.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123