Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: At the Drs today....

Post Thanks / Like
    .. I was in the Dr's today to ask about my vaccinations for my trip to Hong Kong, there was a couple behind me taking their child into the Dr's, the mother had a sniffly nose and she oh-so-casually sneezed and said "Oh I'm sure I've got that swine flu thing...." Jade and Niamh where with me as she was getting her injections at 10, and my appointment was at 10:10, and I promptly wheeled her pram away LOL

She was VERY casual about it Silly woman, like shouting bomb at the airport!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Some people have no sense - it's a joke until it happens to them and then 'oh' it's a disaster...

Did you manage to refrain from shaking your head and pursing your lips - I wouldn't have and would have thrown a dirty look her way as well

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    I think she seriously thought she had it, but she obviously doesn't know the full extent of it! I was more shocked than annoyed. Her daughter was very cute though. (she was about 2 and was running around with a HSM microphone)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    That's where you whip out the little bottle of disinfectant and start spraying it furiously over Niamh's pram! LOL.

The doctor's office is not a healthy place to visit!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mum takes tissues to the drs to open the doors with LOL
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Post Thanks / Like
    You're sure to pick up more germs in a doctors surgery than anywhere else as they're all ill!!

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 149940
    The doctor's office is not a healthy place to visit!
    It's the place to go if you want to get sick.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Some people are so thoughtless.

Post Thanks / Like
    Whilst working last night DH had to take a person he'd "detained" to the hospital and he says 2 ambulance men came in wearing masks and were wheeling a woman in who was also wearing a mask. Hmmm, can only assume that was for swine flu.

i was saying that it's gone from 'oh gosh, how awful but it's nowhere near us' to 'omg, it's in the boys schools and at family members workplaces'

Post Thanks / Like
    Josh you were very reserved, l would have shouted "this woman thinks she has swine flu" and then see peoples reaction to her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast