Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 76

Thread: Let's cheer ourselves up

  1. #31
    Senior Member MystikPiglit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Norfolk.
    Posts
    6,481
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 150387
    One of the girls said "yeah just do it, we've all got the same bits". So the boy dropped the towel. And the little girl stared and said "well I haven't got that bit"
    Brilliant.

    Btw, we haven't had any 'Stevenisms' for a long time. Is he too grown-up now?
    [CENTER]







  2. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 150387
    This little conversation in the staff room made me smile.

    Teacher recalling helping year 1 class get changed again after swimming. (they all changed together in the class room as the children were nervous about the big changing rooms)

    Teacher: there was one boy reluctant to drop his towel and get dry so I told him to just let it go, whip off his swimmers and have a quick dry and put his underwear on. One of the girls said "yeah just do it, we've all got the same bits". So the boy dropped the towel. And the little girl stared and said "well I haven't got that bit"

    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  3. #33
    Senior Member Mandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 150390
    awwwwwwwww whats up hun
    Well where do I start?

    I loss my one sister 4 days before Christmas with liver cancer then one of my other sister has Leukemia. I also injured my shoulder and neck and was of work for 12 weeks then went back to work for 1 1/2 days and was laid off that was 9 week today ago.

    God know how we are suppose to afford our holiday in September which is making me feel miserable and not even wanting to go really now.

    So now you can see why I haven't got much to be cheerful about at the moment.


    1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort



  4. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy, post: 150398
    Well where do I start?

    I loss my one sister 4 days before Christmas with liver cancer then one of my other sister has Leukemia. I also injured my shoulder and neck and was of work for 12 weeks then went back to work for 1 1/2 days and was laid off that was 9 week today ago.

    God know how we are suppose to afford our holiday in September which is making me feel miserable and not even wanting to go really now.

    So now you can see why I haven't got much to be cheerful about at the moment.
    awwww mandy im so sorry to hear that hun....is there a chance you could postone it til a better time financially?

    i dont blame you for being down in the dumps either
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,389
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, fingers croseed I may be changing jobs in January....just the chance of it makes me smile)

  6. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 150401
    Well, fingers croseed I may be changing jobs in January....just the chance of it makes me smile)
    cool. is that a different co or same place just different position diane?
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  7. #37
    Senior Member Mandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 150400
    awwww mandy im so sorry to hear that hun....is there a chance you could postone it til a better time financially?

    i dont blame you for being down in the dumps either
    I did ask the TA about that but my DH can't get the time off work any later. :(


    1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort



  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy, post: 150404
    I did ask the TA about that but my DH can't get the time off work any later. :(
    what about moving it to next year mandy?
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  9. #39
    Senior Member Mandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    859
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 150406
    what about moving it to next year mandy?
    We have already paid for the holiday its just spending money and themepark ticket we haven't got the money for at the moment. :(


    1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort



  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy, post: 150410
    We have already paid for the holiday its just spending money and themepark ticket we haven't got the money for at the moment. :(
    oh ok..well have a look at orlando ticket deals for tix i got mine [14 day ultimates] there and they are pretty good on prices
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •