Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Think back, anything ever happen to you on holiday that made you laugh out loud or get uncontrollable giggles?

Post Thanks / Like
    First trip to the Magic Kingdom. My cousin and myself were sitting on rocking chairs outside the building which is next to Tony's and one of those double decker tram things pulled up at the stop there. A man was so in a rush to get off that he could not wait for a CM to remove the safety rope from the step and he tried to climb over it, tripped, and fell off the bus. Both of us burst out laughing.

Second trip. Hard Rock Cafe had just opened at Universal Studios. Cousin and myself again having dinner there. Man dining alone on next table had a whole rack of ribs which he ate very delicately with a knife and fork. Cue lots of giggling at our table.

I have tons of these because I laugh at the weirdest things.

Post Thanks / Like
    only thing i can think of is we were in IOA 1st trip and one of dens friends ran out from the crowd and just jumped on her back
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    First trip - cousin and me again. Shopping on I Drive. Parked car and got out. Cousin got out other side, tripped over one of those concrete blocks you park your front wheels against, went flying and landed head first in a shop.

We still laugh about that one now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Falling asleep on a bench in Epcot and waking up COVERED in Mickey stickers :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 150466
    First trip - cousin and me again. Shopping on I Drive. Parked car and got out. Cousin got out other side, tripped over one of those concrete blocks you park your front wheels against, went flying and landed head first in a shop.

We still laugh about that one now.
    I would have had to go to the bathroom after that!! Too funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 150471
    Falling asleep on a bench in Epcot and waking up COVERED in Mickey stickers :)
    YOU ARE KIDDING?!?!?! Really??? muhahahhaha!

Post Thanks / Like
    Usually mine involve some alcoholic beverages (makes everything much funnier I think).

Leaving Citywalk one night there was an abandoned wheelchair in the parking garage up towards the front where you go down the massive moving walkways. My BF at the time (DH now!) and our friend got in it and the other pushed. The funny part was they then tried to 'steal' the wheelchair but it was the resort kind that doesn't fold up and has the really tall bar so you can't fit it in your car. Well they kept trying to shove this thing in the car (I was sober and driving and knew they wouldn't get it in) and it wasn't happening. I laughed so hard.

One year my mom and I were determined to sit by the pool but there was almost hurricane force winds. We were the only 2 sitting there and we knew it was time to give it up when a pool chair blew into the pool! We laughed at eachother and ran for it!
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 150484

YOU ARE KIDDING?!?!?! Really??? muhahahhaha!
    no Im not... I fell asleep leaning on Toņo's shoulder on a bench in Norway... apparently while a was asleep a couple of Norway's CM's came up to Toņo and asked if they could "decorate me" he said yes, and alas! I woke up covered in Mickey stickers 5 mins later.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 150448
    Think back, anything ever happen to you on holiday that made you laugh out loud or get uncontrollable giggles?
    Last year we went to disney as a girlie trip and took my mum as a happy memory for her, she's 80, so there was me, 2 sisters, my 2 daughters ans a neice. I decided to hire my mum an electric wheelchair for trip, as knew she wouldnt be able to cope with heat/walking.
    we picked it up at Boardwalk as had booked dinner at Spoodles.
    Me, neice (22) daughters (19, 16) went to reception to pick up scooter and of course all had to have a go in foyer, thinking we at Silverstone!!
    To take scooter downstairs we had to go in lift/elevator, I was 'driving' and we all saw the lift doors open, I shot towards them, all other guests flying out the way, 2 wheeled it into lift, which had about 6 men/lads in there who parted like the red sea, and I promptly hit the back of the lift full tilt, the three with me were behind me, no one realised they were with me, fell on the floor laughing and I just turned around to all these guys and said "going down?"
    The men were in total shock, probably thinking they were lucky to still have their shins attached to their legs, the girls didn't get in the lift and I just sat there in silence smiling.
    When we reached ground floor the men just stood there and wouldn't get out until I did.
    I was in absolute hysterics with the girls for the rest of the holiday but those poor men must of thiought I was the one who needed the wheelchair and had been let loose!!
    It turned out also that the girls had been told off by a stranger for laughing at someone in a wheelchair, they were still laughing so much they couldn't even explain the circumstances

Post Thanks / Like
    I get the giggles when I see the plastic bags at the front of Winn Dixies that they have for wet umbrella's. The first time my dad (who's in his 80's) saw them he was trying to put them on his feet - he thought they were to be worn like boots to stop the floor getting wet........... bless

I also get the giggles when i'm in Walmart near the alcohol as last time over, my dad was asked his age at the check-out - thought they were joking so said 18 and the woman refused to service him - honestly!! We had to get the manager to come over in the end as he didn't have ID on him - he really does look like he's in his 80's too - that was sooooooo funny and will teach him to tell fibs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast