Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wdw.guest.commications

Post Thanks / Like
    I did write a very composed letter to guest communications about my horrid birthday trip . About 8 paragraphs long . Didn't get an answer, re ~sent it with ... I guess Walt's Dream is really gone and I would keep forwarding it till I got someones attention . I Got It !!! From Lucrietia Roma executive director of Walt Disney World .
    The sad part , Cindy is getting the credit even though it was suppose to be a gift from her , I ended up giving her $150. in cash ... as she brought no cash and paid all the table service tips . I'm too send a copy of my KTTW cards and a copy of the front & back of my MYW ticket . i have no clue as to why .
    She did however say that they were having a meeting to find out how they can have better communication between the cast members/ supervisors and guests .
    Johnie ... you will not appreciate this one . They are still passing the blame on the TA's overbooking and not sending the deposits in ... in time or try to find out if it was Disney's fault in anyway . You and I both know it will not be their fault !
    Unbelieveable ! Lets throw the TA's under the bus .
    She said to me , I see you have been here 22 times in 10 years and I replied and some not accounted for as I was with friends, but take a good look at those statistics as I will not be returning .

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry you had such a horrible time and even more so the response you have gotten.
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Jim and I are going in October with friends, but it will be an unaccounted trip . Not under my name as we will be at the Boardwalk Villas . She did not need to know that .
    Yes, it is horrible that Disney has sank to this level . Poor Walt must be rolling in his grave to see his dream crushed .

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry you had such a bad experience I think all of us from time to time have had this or that happen, I guess the more often we go, the more opportunities we have to notice when it falls short of perfection.

I sometimes wonder if it's because Disney is usually so great that when they mess up it feels 100times worse than it would elsewhere. I guess sometimes when things start to go wrong they just keep on going :( and lets face it, things wouldve been a lot better for you had you have had a decent companion

I have to keep on believing that Disney is the best place in the world because it's where I go to to escape the problems of every day life and having been to, and appreciated, many other places round the world, it's Disney where my heart belongs.

So here's to looking on the bright side! Let's hope that Disney do the right thing and they want your cards to investigate things and perhaps try their best to make it up to you in some way
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had a couple of unpleasant experiences at WDW, but I must say I've always gotten much more out of Disney than those experiences took away.

I guess it's all how you look at things. I have never, ever, not once been able to see something in black and white. There are always a myriad of mitigating factors for every circumstance (from my point of view of course). That perspective has always given me the ability to find the good in nearly every single situation. After all, with the exception of true tragedy, there is good to be found in our circumstances of life.

As an aside, when contacting any company for restitution, or any sort of compensation or resolution if the customer makes it clear they are no longer going to be using the company, then the motivation to correct the circumstances that the company had control over, is essentially gone. I mean, why would a company work to repair relations with someone who makes it clear that they are no longer going to use that company?

It's one of the factors that I learned in contract negotiations. If you make it clear that you are done with a corporation/merchant/ect. that removes their motivation to work with you.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I would say thats true enough Sister Tink . But it was so disturbing for one thing right after another to go wrong and not really find anything white throughout the black .
    And I wasn't looking or asking for compensation .. just asking that some extra training is done with the cast members so that this doesn't happen to another guest .What if it were a first time guest .
    It did burn my buns to find out though that Cindy had wrote and got monetary credits . I guess what I wouldn't have known, wouldn't have hurt me .

Post Thanks / Like
    Still, hang in there and don't let one bad experience sour you on a wonderful place
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, think of the MANY wonderful trips you've had in the past and the wonderful ones to come in the future. It sounds like Oct. should be fun. i would hate for " Cindy" to make you lose perspective.

Post Thanks / Like
    me too or three I still believe they do a better job of creating magic than anywhere else, dont let one selfish woman destroy your faith in the

Post Thanks / Like
    I am sorry to hear your birthday trip was not good hun and even more sorry to hear about Disney's poor communication with you. What happened to good customer services.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast