Thread: SPINNER pins ... ??

Post Thanks / Like
    What do you all think of the Spinner pins ? How many different ones are there ? I was thinking of a certain type of pin to start to collect & wondered if this was a good one to go with. I am looking at the cutest Dumbo Spinner one with pink bubbles flying around his head.

Post Thanks / Like
    Does no one have an opinion on these 'spinner' pins? One thing I can see is that they tend to cost a little more than your regular pin.

Post Thanks / Like
    i have a mickey minnie donald and pluto spinner pin and its rather bigger than some of the pins but its cute oh its 2008 year as well

Post Thanks / Like
    haha,it must be very lovely~

Post Thanks / Like
    I only have a couple spinner pins. Yes, they do tend to be more pricey& probably harder to find on a CM to trade for as they get snatched up quickly & less trade them in.
    It is a good idea, I think, to have something in mind to collect when it comes to the pins. I mainly collect ones that have to do with the WDW: the rides, the resorts, the restaurants, etc. I don't go for a particular character but will get one that just grabs me on occassion.
    Let us know what you decide
    [SIGPIC]The Family![/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    wow, just noticed how old this thread was.....wondering if original poster is still around

Post Thanks / Like
    Of course I am. Is this site very active? I do not get a lot of emails to come here, which I thought I would....ya know....as a reminder?

Post Thanks / Like
    i think you only get emails if someone responds to a thread you have started or posted in. And I think that may even depend on your settings.