Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: vaccum cleaners and carpet washers recommendations?

Post Thanks / Like
    On Monday in despair at the thought of vaccuming the house with my old one, i made a snap decision to buy a Dyson upright. It cost 199 but came with an Argos 50 gift card.....

I LOVE IT!!

My carpets look so much better, and i can do the stairs without carrying the whole thing up behind me!

Also the lead is so long i can plug it in and not have to keep going back to unplug it and plug it in again in another room. Now i wouldn't say you could do that in a huge house but in my dinky one it's the perfect length!

i did the whole house on Monday and it was so easy, did downstairs again yesterday and today i did downstairs again twice just because I could!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's excellent!

Post Thanks / Like
    i'll keep my fingers crossed that we don't need to get another one for YEARS now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 154458
    On Monday in despair at the thought of vaccuming the house with my old one, i made a snap decision to buy a Dyson upright. It cost 199 but came with an Argos 50 gift card.....

I LOVE IT!!

My carpets look so much better, and i can do the stairs without carrying the whole thing up behind me!

Also the lead is so long i can plug it in and not have to keep going back to unplug it and plug it in again in another room. Now i wouldn't say you could do that in a huge house but in my dinky one it's the perfect length!

i did the whole house on Monday and it was so easy, did downstairs again yesterday and today i did downstairs again twice just because I could!
    I did exactly the same yesterday! Got the DC14 from Argos with a 50 gift card I didn't realise how bad my old dyson had got, I used to have to run sticky rollers over my rug to get the dog hair up before I could hoover - this one nearly sucks the whole rug up it's so strong! I didn;t realise my rug could look so clean

I am now vacuuming everything in site it's so much fun

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 154482
    I did exactly the same yesterday! Got the DC14 from Argos with a 50 gift card I didn't realise how bad my old dyson had got, I used to have to run sticky rollers over my rug to get the dog hair up before I could hoover - this one nearly sucks the whole rug up it's so strong! I didn;t realise my rug could look so clean

I am now vacuuming everything in site it's so much fun

yaaay that's the one!

isn't it fantastic?! I dare say I'll be doing again tomorrow.....never mind the mountain of ironing, I'm having too much fun with my new hoover!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard nothing but good things about a Dyson, I would love to have one. I think they commericals sell them really well. But they're super expensive, mine cost me $57, but then it picks up like a $57 one as well. I guess you pay for what you get.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have a rainbow clean machine thingie

It was super expensive, but I love it. Cleans, dusts, and just about everything else. I can do the mattresses and the couch cushions, and you can even turn it on to run on low and clean the nasties out of the air

Post Thanks / Like
    My aunt has something like that! Sounds fantastic. Doing the mattresses would be awesome!

Post Thanks / Like
    My mum has that same one and she loves it too The first month we had it was great because she just loved to hoover our rooms for us
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 151189
    dyson in a word, great suckers lol
    Oh gawd Helly.... walk away..............................

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast