Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Swine Flu

Post Thanks / Like
    We are of to our villa in 2 weeks and I'm really worried about swine flu as Kyle has 2 friends in his class both off with it

We really need a break as we have had a horrible year and I'm so worried that one of us is going to get it as it seems to be everywhere at the moment.

Just rang Lloyds as we have our travel insurance with our bank account and thankfully we are all covered.

Fingers crossed for us that we all stay well

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    for you all to stay well - we are in the same position at the moment.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    think everyone is the same at the moment but as our skywatcher says its hyped up by the media, just have the usual medication with you and i am sure you will all be fine :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I suppose everyone is in a similar situation and I'm probably just more worried because it's Kyle's close friends that have it and he plays with them everyday - but I suppose if you've gonna get it your gonna get it - not much we can do about it.

Sandra
    Sandra

Post Thanks / Like
    Finger crossed for you Sandra. My 17 year old niece has it at the moment and she lives with my parents - so I'm really worried about my Mom & Dad, especially my Dad as he also has COPD and is in his 80's so would be very vulnerable if he were to catch it. Hope you stay well everyone

Post Thanks / Like
    for you all

Post Thanks / Like
    For you all Sandra, we have 7 weeks to go yet but i am worried that one of us will get it. It will be about it for us with the year we have had so far. :(

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    Same position here too and have just emailed insurance company to clarify our position with regards to being covered.

Went to bed last night with a headache and aches but thankfully am ok this morning and have put it down to this awful weather!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 151812
    Same position here too and have just emailed insurance company to clarify our position with regards to being covered.

Went to bed last night with a headache and aches but thankfully am ok this morning and have put it down to this awful weather!
    I have had a headache for the last two days, i think its the weather. I hope everyone stays well.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's really taking the edge off the excitement of the usual holiday build up :(

Luckily we have Chitty Chitty Bang Bang tomorrow,Pizza Hut and Harry Potter on Thursday for Jack's 13th birthday (where did that time go?) then we are off to London and the museums for the day on Saturday so have lots to look forward to and take our minds off it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast