Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AirTran $25 off coupons

Post Thanks / Like
    Well my darlings, I have a great deal for those who can use AirTran

Go to AirTran Airways - Share A Little Sunshine and Visit Florida

enter an email address and they will send you a $25 off coupon. You can use the coupon once. If you need more than one, use a different email address and book each leg of the trip separately. Nice way to save a bit of money to get to the mouse

Discount Rules and Restrictions: These special discounts must be booked on airtran.com by Saturday, October 31, 2009, and are valid for travel on AirTran Airways flights to or from Florida destinations only through December 18, 2009. Discount must be redeemed at the original time of purchase. Limit one (1) discount per person. A $75 fee per person applies to any change made after purchase, plus any applicable increase in airfare. A first bag may be checked for a fee of up to $15 per person and a second bag may be checked for a fee of up to $25 per person. Reservations may be obtained or changed through an AirTran Airways Telephone Reservations Center for an additional $15 per person. Fares, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, that's such a good deal!

Post Thanks / Like
    Too late, I already booked!!! but good deal!

Post Thanks / Like
    Rumor has it that you can print out the email with the code and take it to the counter when you check in to pay for checked baggage fees. Not sure how reliable this is but it's worth a shot.

Also you CAN get an email for each person and book them all together. THe site will let you use one coupon for each person travelling. Beccaberry was able to do that today.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You have got to be kidding me !!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh , I just ordered my plane tickets today for October !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just called , you can not use it towards baggage fee and it could not be deducted from the confirmation I made 4 hours ago . Wish you had shared this with other agents at TMFL . But I did get a great rate $54.00 down & back .

Post Thanks / Like
    I did post this yesterday. Sorry you missed it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 152653
    Just called , you can not use it towards baggage fee and it could not be deducted from the confirmation I made 4 hours ago . Wish you had shared this with other agents at TMFL . But I did get a great rate $54.00 down & back .
    The moral of the story is...

...check here first every day.

Post Thanks / Like
    true though! I was about to book resorts when Johnie found AP discounts before they were listed on mouse savers or anything!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep! Our TAs are the BEST!!!! Johnie and Val, Kim go out of their way to find information that our US and UK folks need to have the best planned holiday possible.

That's why we are the best site on the 'net!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast