Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you watch trublood or twilight?

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa1976, post: 152400
    I LOVE Twilight, want my own Edward Cullen please I'm not going to read the books though as I want to wait for New Moon!

Watched the first one of True Blood last week and I have to say it was a bit weird, has nothing on Twilight!!
    Im with Lisa true blood was very weird I dont know if it gets better but it doesnt look a patch on Twilight

Twilight and True Blood are for 2 different audiences. True Blood is for adults only, especially the actual HBO episodes. Twilight is for all ages.

I just found True Blood to be weird, thats the only word I can think of to describe it, just wasnt sure at all. I'll definately give it a go and keep watching, but thankfully I Sky+ most things to that I can skip if im bored, terrible I know

The books are much better (but I usually feel that way). I think True Blood is different from most vampire shows/movies/books, as the vampires are "out of coffin." Most of the time, they are hidden away and very few people know they exist.

What about moonlight? is that any good? It's supposed to be about a vampire detective?

being human- fantastic can't wait for a new series, love Twilight- books are the best - nearly finished 3rd book.

have sky+ true blood can't wait to watch it- i like weird so should like it lol

I'll definitely go for True Blood being weird. Is it just me or is it a little bit naughty as well

Definitely not what I was expecting

naughty is good :tongue:

Quote Originally Posted by iluvdisney, post: 156273
    What about moonlight? is that any good? It's supposed to be about a vampire detective?
    Donna and I both enjoyed Moonlight. However, it never got much of an audience here and was canceled.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 156301
    I'll definitely go for True Blood being weird. Is it just me or is it a little bit naughty as well

Definitely not what I was expecting
    A "bit naughty" doesn't begin to describe it. "VERY VERY NAUGHTY" is more like it.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 156316

A "bit naughty" doesn't begin to describe it. "VERY VERY NAUGHTY" is more like it.
    must watch it tonight

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast