Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 152707
    I've just started making bread pudding and in a bit I'm using the blackcurrants I picked yesterday to have my first ever go at making jam.
    I made bread pudding a few weeks ago, so easy but so yummy. hope the jam is good to.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to see the Ugly Truth today. :D

I also have to work on research for my future presentation. I started yesterday and realized how long it was going to take. I see myself sitting in front of the computer most of the weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Whew. Friday. Without going into detail that I can't really disclose, it's been a terrible week. Any pixie dust you may have would be most appreciated.

I'm tired, emotionally and physically and heart sore.

I am looking forward to the weekend to just "be" without being anyone.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 152724
    Whew. Friday. Without going into detail that I can't really disclose, it's been a terrible week. Any pixie dust you may have would be most appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sister Tink .
    It's 8:30 AM here , very gloomy day and ready to rain at any moment . I've had a Sinus infection the last couple of days that has been making me feel yucky .
    Going to my niece Ambers baby shower tomorrow .
    Church Sunday morning and then my BFF's daughters graduation party . Depending on the weather , Jim and I may take a ride to Seaside Heights . Nice salt air may cure whats ailing me .

Post Thanks / Like
    We are on the 3rd day of the summer holiday for DS9 and 2nd day for DS14.

Will be off to see my niece shortly to celebrate her 15th birthday, then down to the seafront tonight to watch a Goldwing motorcycle parade and the fireworks at 10pm to kick off the start of our festival weekend.

Tomorrow we may be down there again at 9.30am for the Mini drive past, there's a funfair, market stalls, old buses, various other things and then the American and custom car show on Sunday.

There will be live music in the park in the town centre - up until now it's always been free, i'm going back years now. This year our local radio station is charging 7 per person for it.......we'll probably sit on the beach and listen to it instead if we can hear it above the noise from the funfair!

I must say that I'm sitting here looking through the program and there doesn't seem to be as many different attractions as there have been in past years, I wonder if it's because of the recession

Post Thanks / Like

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Massive for Tink.

Ooooh Mumof2 - may see you down there if the weather holds up. Except I don't know what you look like so I'll probably walk straight past you. :D

Post Thanks / Like

Hope there's light at the end Tink, things will get better!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast