Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 54

Thread: Anyone Know Where To Hire

  1. #41
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    no it's finished and gone....here are a few of the guys pictures though, check out that horrible carpet!













  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    ewwwwwwwww just dont go with the rest of the interior does it
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  3. #43
    Senior Member mumof2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West Sussex
    Posts
    9,051
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 153842
    ewwwwwwwww just dont go with the rest of the interior does it

    no it doesn't does it - can't imagine why he chose that colour, it was much nicer when we had it!




  4. #44
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 153729
    was it a good drive terry?
    It was well, ok Mike.
    The Charger looks as though it is a lot quicker than it actually is, especially when you compare it to the cars here in the UK.
    I do like the styling though.
    I recall a security guard at the YC saying "Nice car sir" to me as we at the security booth en route to the YSH.





  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 153932
    It was well, ok Mike.
    The Charger looks as though it is a lot quicker than it actually is, especially when you compare it to the cars here in the UK.
    I do like the styling though.
    I recall a security guard at the YC saying "Nice car sir" to me as we at the security booth en route to the YSH.
    i know most US cars suspension is like bouncing on a water bed hope these are a bit stiffer

    i love the look of the camaro better but the charger looks awesome too

    just trying to find how to get a quote from avis
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  6. #46
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just remember Mike that you can REQUEST a particular model of car, but this is not guaranteed as it all depends on availability at the time.
    This is why I was assigned a Chrysler 300 on our last trip as no Chargers were available on this occasion.





  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 153966
    Just remember Mike that you can REQUEST a particular model of car, but this is not guaranteed as it all depends on availability at the time.
    This is why I was assigned a Chrysler 300 on our last trip as no Chargers were available on this occasion.
    ok thx terry will remember that...what was the 300c like, did you like it, was thinking of one of those if all else fails :)
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  8. #48
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,851
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 153970
    what was the 300c like, did you like it, was thinking of one of those if all else fails :)
    Again it was, well, erm ok!
    It was a very comfy car and if anything the boot [trunk] was larger than in the Dodge.
    Like most US cars though compared with ours, its "get up and go" had "got up and gone"!





  9. #49
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cumming, GA. A small suburb of Atlanta.
    Posts
    6,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 153974
    Like most US cars though compared with ours, its "get up and go" had "got up and gone"!
    All our "get up and go" is certainly not in Detroit!

    In fact, most of it's in Ocala. Right here!

    Tom (... you can probably find a pretty "Hot" rod there!)

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 153974
    Again it was, well, erm ok!
    It was a very comfy car and if anything the boot [trunk] was larger than in the Dodge.
    Like most US cars though compared with ours, its "get up and go" had "got up and gone"!
    yeah i think i know what you mean mate

    they got the reputation as a gangster motor
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •