Thread: Cameras at Discovery cove

Post Thanks / Like
    My eldest son has just got himself an underwater dual video, photo camera and would like to know if he could take it when we go to discovery cove.

Post Thanks / Like
    You can take your own cameras/camcorders, yes. However, you cannot use them while you are actually in the dolphin lagoon. Other family members can sit at the side of the lagood and take video footage/photos.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 153031
    You can take your own cameras/camcorders, yes. However, you cannot use them while you are actually in the dolphin lagoon. Other family members can sit at the side of the lagood and take video footage/photos.
    Thanks I'll tell him, he would have loved to use it in the water but I can understand why you can't do it. can you use it in the other pool areas?
    I saw they have a snorkeling pool.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lozzy, post: 153033
    Thanks I'll tell him, he would have loved to use it in the water but I can understand why you can't do it. can you use it in the other pool areas?
    I saw they have a snorkeling pool.
    You can use it anywhere, in or out of the water except for the actual pool with the dolphins in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 153036
    You can use it anywhere, in or out of the water except for the actual pool with the dolphins in.
    Thank you so much, this is our first time swimming at discovery cove as you can tell, we can't wait.