Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: i want to know

Post Thanks / Like

You're a terrific person, Tracy. You just have to take some time to get to know yourself and believe it.

My ex is a terrific person, and I've never been able to settle for anything less. We just happened to be going in different directions after a number of years together and there was nothing we could do to change it--and we worked at it for three years! Quite honestly, when I met him, he wasn't at all my type! Took him a couple of years to change my viewpoint, and I was glad he took the time!

So, relax and enjoy your life. Your children are an incredibly important component of your life--enjoy your time with them as you teach them to become responsible adults. And go out socially without any expectations of meeting someone special--just enjoy the company of those you meet. Special seems to happen when it's least expected!

Post Thanks / Like
    I talk to myself all the time.......

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    How are you today sweetie? XXXXXXXXXXXX Remember just one day at a time... small steps for now, just keep on breathing and getting through the day one at a time.

Post Thanks / Like
    hi tracy

listen hun there is totally nothing wrong with you, ive known you quite a while now and i think you are a great person. look great, a good SOH, just overall a really nice person. but the thing is as others have said its too soon after craig, you need to get over that relationship first. you may be looking for love in every person you meet and there are soooooo many sharks out there just waiting to take advantage, its the nature of the game im afraid. one day when you arent expecting it the person you so want to meet will come along out of the blue, it always happens that way....just take your time, go out with your great friends and have a ball and enjoy yourself. start to be happy again and be with your kids a while :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with Mick....you need to learn to be happy again and have some fun with the kids and your pals. My mind is in no doubt that you will find someone again but, he isn't going to appear by magic....you will probably bump into him when you are least expecting it and something will click between the two of you.
    And.....please don't put yourself down Tracy. You are beautiful inside and out. I'd love to have your looks

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 153503
    How are you today sweetie? XXXXXXXXXXXX Remember just one day at a time... small steps for now, just keep on breathing and getting through the day one at a time.
    how am i today ??? erm well i dont feel so great think i have a bug......still feel slighty down aswell just worrying over the most stupid things .....its just feels strange when youve spent half your life with someone and there no longer there.

im still having my emotional moments but hey im sure that will pass

on a plus ive been talking disney with teresa today and starting to get excited now. i also rang disney dining and booked jiko's my itinery has been tweaked a bit so when i have time i will update it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Disney with friends! See there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Try and look at things like this... it couldn't carry on and being stuck in a rut is bad enough but being stuck in an unhappy rut is even worse. I agree with past posters I would kill for your figure and looks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 153666
    Hey Disney with friends! See there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Try and look at things like this... it couldn't carry on and being stuck in a rut is bad enough but being stuck in an unhappy rut is even worse. I agree with past posters I would kill for your figure and looks!
    and thats the problem we had got stuck in a rut .....annoying thing is how someone can walk out my life and show no emotion towards me whatsoever thats what hurts the most. as if i havent even exsisted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Because you are not an unfeeling @ss and he IS! You are worth so much better than him hun X

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 153667
    and thats the problem we had got stuck in a rut .....annoying thing is how someone can walk out my life and show no emotion towards me whatsoever thats what hurts the most. as if i havent even exsisted
    that just goes to show you trce that he didnt love you and has no feelings for you in the slightest....just move on hun and dont give him a second thought
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast