Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: i want to know

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 153725
    that just goes to show you trce that he didnt love you and has no feelings for you in the slightest....just move on hun and dont give him a second thought
    bit harsh dont you think ???

well i can tell you all that he did show emotion when i recieved my beautiful flowers for my birthday. i can also tell you all im not willing to just chuck 17 years of marriage in easily ...yes i might be mad yes he might never change but i also know the grass isnt greener on the other side .....i kinda like my comfortable predictable life ......and when i started this post i was so down and unhappy but now im happy again.

so let the holiday plans change again lol good job chloe would rather a dog than the holiday
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 156190
    ...yes i might be mad yes he might never change but i also know the grass isnt greener on the other side
    Well, as long as you know what you're getting yourself into and you do realise that things may turn sour again, who are we to stand in your way. I really do hope things go ok for the two of you this time around Tracy....and if they don't, we'll be here for you again.
    Bottom line is....I just want you to be happy

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tb2830, post: 156190
    bit harsh dont you think ???

well i can tell you all that he did show emotion when i recieved my beautiful flowers for my birthday. i can also tell you all im not willing to just chuck 17 years of marriage in easily ...yes i might be mad yes he might never change but i also know the grass isnt greener on the other side .....i kinda like my comfortable predictable life ......and when i started this post i was so down and unhappy but now im happy again.

so let the holiday plans change again lol good job chloe would rather a dog than the holiday
    well no not really, (helly said the same sort of thing so was she being harsh too?) or he would have change wouldnt he, hopefully he has but only time will tell...but if your happy you go with your feelings, thats all you can do....all i can say trace is i hope you are happy :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I think in the end its all about being happy... whether that is staying with him on being on your own its up to you Tracy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345