Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: After all our trips to WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 154332
    That's it. Miss us by a whole month missy. What terrible planning on Rick's part to not be able to have vacation. ROTFLOL.
    I HAVE let him know that already. I told him "WHEN was the last time we 4 got together? Hmmmm?" And online so doesn't count!

Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 154462
    Im just loving the idea of this trip, and I think its great to try a new resort! :)
    Me too Mari...I really want to pack NOW. Johnies going to be making our ADR's for me...yes I've gotten so lazy in my old age So all I have to really do is decide what to take with me. New resort, new restaurants...and something TOTALLY new for me.....no souviners! Wish me luck on that.
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    We wondered that as well in January...we LOVE the Poly, but we wanted to try another (WL) and for that trip we had 4 in our party instead of 5 so we tried it. Although it was an enjoyable trip-relaxing resort-my heart still belongs to the Poly! But I would stay there again & if we didn't try it we'd never know!!!! You may find you like another resort better. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BevW, post: 154666
    I HAVE let him know that already. I told him "WHEN was the last time we 4 got together? Hmmmm?" And online so doesn't count!

Me too Mari...I really want to pack NOW. Johnies going to be making our ADR's for me...yes I've gotten so lazy in my old age So all I have to really do is decide what to take with me. New resort, new restaurants...and something TOTALLY new for me.....no souviners! Wish me luck on that.

Good luck with that!

Which resort did you decide on?

Post Thanks / Like
    Caribbean...but I think we're having problems with the reservation. Johnie hasn't heard back from disney yet...and I'm starting to sweat bullets.

Post Thanks / Like
    No, there isn't a problem with the reservation. I called Disney last night and they are faxing it over again. Not sure where the first fax went......

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BevW, post: 155298
    Caribbean...but I think we're having problems with the reservation. Johnie hasn't heard back from disney yet...and I'm starting to sweat bullets.
    I like the look of that resort! I stayed at CSR--which I really ended up liking--because CBR wasn't available when I booked. I like the location of CBR just a bit better, as well. It's in the DTD area.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 155299
    No, there isn't a problem with the reservation. I called Disney last night and they are faxing it over again. Not sure where the first fax went......
    Fax limbo....OR someone tossed it before you got to it. It's been known to happen...BUT all's well! I'm so excited!

Oh Johnie, I forwarded the file to Rick, hopefully he can open it. :)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234