Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cruise time drawing near

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Tink, you need to use it too, not just bring it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh. Yes. That bit. Well, I do use it... sometimes... I bet the next thing you tell me is that I'm supposed to NOW download the photos, right?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    One step at a time Tink, one step at a time

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooh! What fun!

Be sure to keep your costume light weight--it's going to be warm and probably humid!

Post Thanks / Like
    ohhh that looks like sooo much fun!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You will have a wonderful time, Sister Tink . Make sure you go and see the shows . Especially Disney Dreams & Golden Mickeys . You will all love the shows . Can't wait to see the pictures . Pirates Night is cool, too .

Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone else has pretty much covered everything and we haven't been on the cruise in almost six years (8 years for the 4 night). The only thing I remember different about Pirate night was that it included a full pirate buffet on Deck 10 and not just desert.

You will have a wonderful time!!! I can't wait for our cruise in January!!! 7 night eastern (thinking about baring all in St. Maartin if I can lose a few pounds).

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!!!! We LOVED St. Martin/Maarten!!!! We intend to go back and stay right on the island, instead of just visiting it on a cruise. We LOVED the St. Martin shops. If you care to, hunt down L'epicerie Marie. It's a lovely little gourmet shop not far from all the touristy bits. The men that own it are French and one used to work at France in the World Showcase! They have DIVINE cheese, lovely charcuterie, wine... and some other yummy bits...

There is a wicked chocolate shop there too! If you find that, you can find the gourmet shop. It's essentially futher along the road, with a left at the next intersection (you are moving away from the center of the touristy bits).

If you wish to bare all, don't worry a bit about your appearance! That's not the point of the errmmmmm... nude-ness.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 153733
    OMG!!!! We LOVED St. Martin/Maarten!!!! We intend to go back and stay right on the island, instead of just visiting it on a cruise. We LOVED the St. Martin shops. If you care to, hunt down L'epicerie Marie. It's a lovely little gourmet shop not far from all the touristy bits. The men that own it are French and one used to work at France in the World Showcase! They have DIVINE cheese, lovely charcuterie, wine... and some other yummy bits...

There is a wicked chocolate shop there too! If you find that, you can find the gourmet shop. It's essentially futher along the road, with a left at the next intersection (you are moving away from the center of the touristy bits).

If you wish to bare all, don't worry a bit about your appearance! That's not the point of the errmmmmm... nude-ness.
    That sounds fantastic Tink. This is the island we are most looking forward to enjoying during this cruise.

As far as the nudeness....I have a bet going with the DW and I do not intend to lose!!

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    If you're interested, here's a shore excursion that I wish we'd done on St. Martin/Maarten.

12 Metre Challenge

I'm a sailing freak so maybe I can be excused for my enthusiasm. Maybe one of these days I'll get back there to try it.

Tom (... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast