Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cruise time drawing near

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Tink, you need to use it too, not just bring it. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh. Yes. That bit. Well, I do use it... sometimes... I bet the next thing you tell me is that I'm supposed to NOW download the photos, right? ;)

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    One step at a time Tink, one step at a time :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Oooooh! What fun!

Be sure to keep your costume light weight--it's going to be warm and probably humid!

Post Thanks / Like
    ohhh that looks like sooo much fun!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You will have a wonderful time, Sister Tink . Make sure you go and see the shows . Especially Disney Dreams & Golden Mickeys . You will all love the shows . Can't wait to see the pictures . Pirates Night is cool, too .

Post Thanks / Like
    Everyone else has pretty much covered everything and we haven't been on the cruise in almost six years (8 years for the 4 night). The only thing I remember different about Pirate night was that it included a full pirate buffet on Deck 10 and not just desert.

You will have a wonderful time!!! I can't wait for our cruise in January!!! 7 night eastern (thinking about baring all in St. Maartin if I can lose a few pounds).

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!!!! We LOVED St. Martin/Maarten!!!! We intend to go back and stay right on the island, instead of just visiting it on a cruise. We LOVED the St. Martin shops. If you care to, hunt down L'epicerie Marie. It's a lovely little gourmet shop not far from all the touristy bits. The men that own it are French and one used to work at France in the World Showcase! :D :D :D They have DIVINE cheese, lovely charcuterie, wine... and some other yummy bits...

There is a wicked chocolate shop there too! If you find that, you can find the gourmet shop. It's essentially futher along the road, with a left at the next intersection (you are moving away from the center of the touristy bits).

If you wish to bare all, don't worry a bit about your appearance! That's not the point of the errmmmmm... nude-ness. :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 153733
    OMG!!!! We LOVED St. Martin/Maarten!!!! We intend to go back and stay right on the island, instead of just visiting it on a cruise. We LOVED the St. Martin shops. If you care to, hunt down L'epicerie Marie. It's a lovely little gourmet shop not far from all the touristy bits. The men that own it are French and one used to work at France in the World Showcase! :D :D :D They have DIVINE cheese, lovely charcuterie, wine... and some other yummy bits...

There is a wicked chocolate shop there too! If you find that, you can find the gourmet shop. It's essentially futher along the road, with a left at the next intersection (you are moving away from the center of the touristy bits).

If you wish to bare all, don't worry a bit about your appearance! That's not the point of the errmmmmm... nude-ness. :D :D
    That sounds fantastic Tink. This is the island we are most looking forward to enjoying during this cruise.

As far as the nudeness....I have a bet going with the DW and I do not intend to lose!!

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    If you're interested, here's a shore excursion that I wish we'd done on St. Martin/Maarten.

12 Metre Challenge

I'm a sailing freak so maybe I can be excused for my enthusiasm. Maybe one of these days I'll get back there to try it.

Tom (... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast