Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cruise time drawing near

Post Thanks / Like
    DisneyFreak, you are one BRAVE man! I honestly do understand the philosophy of nude-ness but it's just a wee bit too revealing for me.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    oh my gosh Tink, you're gonna have a blast!! It all sounds soooo much fun!

yes, camera....use it and pleeeease show us the results!

i notice you haven't completed your mission yet but i'll let you off for now seeing you have planning, planning and more planning to keep you busy!

Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't forgotten Mairead! I actually have gone so far as to carry the camera with me, in hopes that I'll find time to download the photos. As you can see, that didn't happen.

We've also upgraded the iMac at home, so I'm hoping to find some time to use that. I have imagewell on that and it works like a charm to resize photos.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 153812
    I haven't forgotten Mairead! I actually have gone so far as to carry the camera with me, in hopes that I'll find time to download the photos. As you can see, that didn't happen.

We've also upgraded the iMac at home, so I'm hoping to find some time to use that. I have imagewell on that and it works like a charm to resize photos.
    Listen to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a secret computerknowitall. I knew it...........

I to understand the nakedness BUT l would never be able to put it to the test. Far to shy and to much flesh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Shhhhhhh! Ya' want Keith to hear us? I learnt everything I know from him!

Same here Siobhan. Nakedness doesn't offend me in the least, as long as it's not mine! LOL!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 153770
    DisneyFreak, you are one BRAVE man! I honestly do understand the philosophy of nude-ness but it's just a wee bit too revealing for me.
    When in Rome.......

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123