Thread: bibbidi bobbidi boutique

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it right that there are more than one location for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique now and if so whereabouts are they please? Anyone got any photos???

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! DTD & MK in the castle. My kids did it last year & I think they should have done it when they were younger. It wasn't cheap & what I saw from the barber shop looked just as good. I definitely think if you can afford it go for it! But next time it will be the barber shop!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Last year we took Hilda to BBB at DTD - she had the most fantastic day, her makeover really was magical, she truly believed she was a Princess and was made such a fuss of in the parks after the makeover. It was definitely worth the money - what price for such special memories. We took over 300 photo's so have just picked a few to post below

Post Thanks / Like
    Expensive at DTD, yes, but well worth it in "making memories" value. If I remember correctly, in 2007 it was around $50-60 to get my daughter decked out (and that's not including the purchase of the costume and shoes that we opted for, as well as the photo shoot afterwards)...what's the going price for similar beauty services at the MK barber shop?
    Love isn't about finding someone you can live with.
    It's about finding someone you can share a lifetime with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixynne, post: 155147
    Expensive at DTD, yes, but well worth it in "making memories" value. If I remember correctly, in 2007 it was around $50-60 to get my daughter decked out (and that's not including the purchase of the costume and shoes that we opted for, as well as the photo shoot afterwards)...what's the going price for similar beauty services at the MK barber shop?

I think under $20 at the barber shop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Linda, l love those photos of Hilda. Doesn't she just look gorgeous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]