Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW free dining offer

Post Thanks / Like
    Free dining is back for the fall! TA site is saying it must be booked for a 5 night stay at least.

For the VALUE resorts, you will get the quick service dining plan for free when purchasing a package (includes room and MYW tickets).

For the MODERATE and DELUXE and DDVR resorts, you will get the basic dining plan for free when purchasing a package (includes room and MYW tickets)

The packages are good for stays Sept 29, 2009 to Nov 24, 2009 and Nov 29, 2009 to Dec 17, 2009.

Must be booked by Sept 26, 2009.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's when I'm there and will be busier than expected due to this. Thankfully have booked all my ADRs

1997 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    1998 & 1999 - Disneyland Hotel & Sequoia Lodge- DLP
    2000 - Caribbean Beach Resort WDW
    2001 & 2002 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    2003 - Hotel New York - DLP
    2004 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2005 - Hotel New York - DLRP
    2006 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2007 - Yacht Club - WDW
    2008 - Disneyland Hotel, DLRP
    2009 - Yacht Club WDW, HRH & BLT
    2010 - Beach Club WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    wish , really wish, they'd do this for DVC members & guests

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker, post: 153677
    wish , really wish, they'd do this for DVC members & guests
    That would make sense.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFreak, post: 153681
    That would make sense.
    would, but unfortunately they don't . They pay enough to own a piece of Disney , thats for sure . Not just their regular time share payment, but every month , a maintenance fee , every month . Watch me pay that kind of money out for a 2 week stay throughout the year . I could take another two trips . It's Crazy !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    They let you pay the dues each month because they are so high. The maintence fees are WAY higher at Disney than they are at any other timeshare resort. That is one of the main reasons I won't buy into DVC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Johnie you state that it's for a min 5 night stay. Is that a strict rule or can it be less than that?
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree Johnie . And thats why they should offer DVC members free dining . It sure wouldn't hurt them any .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie0610, post: 153696
    Johnie you state that it's for a min 5 night stay. Is that a strict rule or can it be less than that?
    It hasn't been in the past. Let me go do a test and see what it says. it's always been a 3 night min in the past. Yep, it let me do it for a 3 night stay.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've found being a DVC member to be a real bonus. I like having a deluxe villa waiting for me! The dues may be high with respect to other Time Shares, but I'll stick with my DVC. It's rather like going to Disney instead of Six Flags.

I have found that purchasing into DVC allows me to stay at deluxe resorts on a yearly (multiple times, depending upon when I choose to go) basis whereas if I were paying cash, I'd never be able to afford them now.

If there is a decent AP rate out (as there was for Herself's birthday last year) then I book that, but for the most part, when we stay on site it's with DVC either in a vacation club resort, or one of the others.

I know it's not the best choice for everyone, but we've never regretted buying into it!

Thanks for the "warning" about free DDP!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast