Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fast Pass Central Station?

Post Thanks / Like
    Disney has begun testing of a new Fast Pass concept at AK. The Fast Past Station at "Tough To Be A Bug" not only gets you FP to that attraction but also to the other three FP attractions in AK (Kilamanjaro, Everest and Dinosaur).

The idea is so that you don't have to walk the whole park in order to get FP to each of these attractions since they are so spread out in AK.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Now, thats a great idea . Wonder if they will do the same in Asia for KRR and EE . Thanks for the info .

Post Thanks / Like
    On one hand I think it's a good idea. Less walking to do.

On the other hand, I think some of the more popular FP's may go quicker

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I actually don't like this idea. If you want to ride the ride, then walk to the attraction and get a fast pass. These central stations will mad houses.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 153692
    On one hand I think it's a good idea. Less walking to do.

On the other hand, I think some of the more popular FP's may go quicker
    thats true, also . Never thought of it in that way .

Post Thanks / Like
    Not quite sure what the purpose is. If I get a FP at ITTBAB for KS, I then walk back and ride KS. I still have to come all the way back to ITTBAB to get my next FP.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the idea of having FP stations, maybe near rest stops or eateries, so several in the park, and each station has a machine for each FP ride, usual rules apply, can't renew until allocated time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah loves Disney, post: 153704
    I like the idea of having FP stations, maybe near rest stops or eateries, so several in the park, and each station has a machine for each FP ride, usual rules apply, can't renew until allocated time.
    Or multiple stations that each allow you to collect fastpass for one ride from a selection list. A bit like the underground self service ticket booths?
    Jackie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 153700
    Not quite sure what the purpose is. If I get a FP at ITTBAB for KS, I then walk back and ride KS. I still have to come all the way back to ITTBAB to get my next FP.
    ...Unless you're allowed to collect FPs for all attractions at the same time? They would probably have to be staggered by 2hrs or so, like it is now, but hopefully you can pick up all the FPs you need for the day in one visit.

That would help keep the queues down too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony G, post: 160634
    ...Unless you're allowed to collect FPs for all attractions at the same time? They would probably have to be staggered by 2hrs or so, like it is now, but hopefully you can pick up all the FPs you need for the day in one visit.

That would help keep the queues down too.
    I read that was the idea, you'd be able to get all the FPs you need at one place instead of having to run around picking them all up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast