Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How can we make Disney Secrets even better?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 154045
    Farm Town

you know, I emailed the folks behind that game yesterday and asked them if they had any plans for a forum version. Nothing yet although I noticed on their forum (using the same software as us) they've developed a link so you can link to your farm status from your forum user.

Anyway I'll let you know if they say anything positive
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I just scored 6,080 on Penquin in the arcade and it didn't record my score!

How about not making the arcade so damn addicting?

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, nevermind......I got all worked up and just doubled my score.

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 153998
    Keith,

I'd like to see more options on picture attachments. Some other forums that I belong that use the same PHP based system let you order your attachments and add a caption to them in the "Manage Attachments" window. Useful if you want to put your pictures in a particular order and add a little explanatory note to each one. Did I make this clear? Or am I babbling again?

I hate it when that happens!

Tom (... prefers Ruby on Rails himself)
    What he said. I would've said that with a smilie sign but I can't find one so maybe that would be a good addition too :D

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be nice if the bar with "New Posts" also appeared at the bottom of each page, just below the "Page x of x" stuff. Before the "Tags" section. Still using dial-up and it takes forever for everything to load, even when just scrolling (or control+home) to top of page.

Something else popped into my mind and back out again. The brain is obviously frazzled!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I just did a little experiment. I went onto the website as if I were a newbie at Disney and was looking for hotel information about Coronado Springs.
    I didn't find any specific info on the main site. So then I came here to the forums, still as a beginner would, and went to the Resort section. There isn't any specific info there either.
    So, in conclusion:
    Could we have details of each resort either on the main site or here on the forums?
    Also, could we start threads for photos of each Resort? We must have hundreds between us. People love to see pics of the resorts before they choose/go.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MystikPiglit, post: 154327
    Could we have details of each resort either on the main site or here on the forums?
    Also, could we start threads for photos of each Resort? We must have hundreds between us. People love to see pics of the resorts before they choose/go.
    I could help here since I have a bunch of recent ones of POR and OKW from earlier this month. Sorry I haven't gotten around to getting them to you Keith.

Upcoming Vacations:

Post Thanks / Like
    I really love the idea about a forum for travelling with kids!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsetlakes, post: 154002

The chat room is a unique way for us all to get to know each other and it would be lovely if we could build on that. Is there any way of putting a chat room logo somewhere on the forum page that maybe goes green or flashes when the chat room is active to encourage and remind others to join in.
    That would be a great idea Linda. Don't forget everyone I will be there tomorrow night if you would like to join me at 9pm.

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive popped in but no ones there so that would be a good idea if its possible

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast