Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    Well i'm off to hospital for a scan on my knee this afternoon. (Damaged it 2 weeks ago playing football!!, stupid thing to be doing at my age!!)

Tomorrow night we are going to Jagz in Ascot to celebrate our 9th Wedding Anniversary. Cant' wait, food, live music and dancing (not me obviously, bad knee and all)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by simonwebb74, post: 154965
    Well i'm off to hospital for a scan on my knee this afternoon. (Damaged it 2 weeks ago playing football!!, stupid thing to be doing at my age!!)

Tomorrow night we are going to Jagz in Ascot to celebrate our 9th Wedding Anniversary. Cant' wait, food, live music and dancing (not me obviously, bad knee and all)
    Hope there isn't too much damage with the knee.....did you damage your knee a couple of months back too or, is my memory failing

Have a wonderfull night at Jagz and happy anniversary to you both

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 154971
    Hope there isn't too much damage with the knee.....did you damage your knee a couple of months back too or, is my memory failing

Have a wonderfull night at Jagz and happy anniversary to you both

A couple of months ago I twisted it slightly nothing too bad in the end. This feels a lot worse I was on crutches last week and now I can only walk comfortably on it when it is strapped up. We shall see

Post Thanks / Like
    Finally got both laptops and chargers back so i'm catching up with threads then it's off to get the kids $$$ for next week.
    Might even clean the fish tank,clean the car and cut the grass!

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Anniversary Simon! Hope the knee improves quickly.

I'm still stuck in rainy New Jersey. I'd forgotten just how dismal a rainy summer can be. I'm headed to the airport today though. Will be home by three. I hope.

Been a week filled with minor annoyances. If little things could go wrong they did. At the end of the week I'm frazzled, and just want things (anything!) to go smoothly!

One fun thing I did have this week was the rental car. It was one of those new little VW bugs. Can't say as though I'd want one, but it was ok to drive for a week. Too many blind spots!

Not sure what's on for the weekend. Probably work on amassing more for our Pirate Costumes. :D

Dawn, it's time to tell Steven the legend of Cu Cullen. :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG Teresa...getting the $$$$ for NEXT WEEK!!!! I know you say you're finding it tough to get excited, but you very soon will be!!

Isafari...do NOT let them talk you into getting a farm/mafia/zoo or anything else of that ilk on FB! You will not have a life!! ;) I am valiantly resisting...I do want to go and look at Dawn's zoo exhibits but then I know I'll want my own.....

And anyway Dawn, maybe that cat was there to be part of your fam or something...do you know him? Was he a stray? I think if Willow ignored him maybe you are meant to keep him

Tink, I'm with you on that rainy summer thing...it's like that here too I do hope that thingsare easier at the weekend than they have been during your working week, and that you manage to recharge your batteries

Simon, congrats on your anniversary! As for the knee you'll do anything to get out of dancing ;)

I'll be spending the wekend getting stuff sorted for our trip to Paris...we go on Wednesday!!! I have a list of restaurants we want to eat in (most people have tourist sights they wanty to see ) and it is far too long...so we will be whittling that down to a manageable percentage.

Have a good one everybody! :)

Post Thanks / Like
    happy anniversary simon :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got to work.

Nothing really planned for the weekend other than reading while floating around in the pool.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I'm ashamed to say that once again Sussex is bathed in glorious sunshine.

Just taken the boy to the park for an hour that turned into 4 hours.

They're installing some new playground equipment there - seriously neat stuff. There's a special swing that you can wheel a chair on to and a ground level roundabout that you can wheel a chair on to also. And a double size see-saw so a person and their carer can ride together.

I've decided to keep a running total of how much the summer holiday is costing me. Will post week 1 later.

Post Thanks / Like
    been gorgeous here all day really warm out too :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast