Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday

Post Thanks / Like
    And our day started with Adrian removing a cat from our house that only Steven had seen. He was shouting from his bed that there was a cat in the house and it went "that way" but we thought he was making it up because the dog was busy being stupid and not chasing cats. But then Adrian saw a shadow behind the curtains in the computer room.

The dog is fired and Steven has been promoted to the rank of Guard Dog.

Post Thanks / Like
    How did a cat get in!!!! Maybe it's a surprise birthday present Dawn.

Well yesterday was also my DS Liam's 16th Birthday. He had 5 of his friends over last night. They had fish and chips at ours,then went and met aload of mates. Then came back to sleep downstairs at ours!!!!!!!!!!!
    My Dh had agreed to this whilst being under the influence of "Stella" his favourite Belgium lady!!!!!.
    There were as good as gold,though 1 has gone MIA presumed back at his house as he couldn't sleep. At the weekend l am doing a big family BBQ. AHHHHHHHHHH
    What happens if my MIL asks for a cup of tea again whilst l am up to my neck in food .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    my dentist is leaving today but I can't wait for the day to be over because then I am off until Thursday yay LOL xxx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I'm off in search of supplies to make my sisiter in laws wedding stationary.......she wants invites (day and evening) name places, menus, thank you cards, table numbers, table plans and save the date cards.

Also going to look for a new mobile phone that isn't over the 180 mark.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got Claire to harvest my Farm Town crops and she had no idea that the person in the little chat room with her was Steven, not me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 154946
    I just got Claire to harvest my Farm Town crops and she had no idea that the person in the little chat room with her was Steven, not me.
    You know, I joined facebook last week and don't know what to do with it....it's not what I was expecting It's weird!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 154945
    Well, I'm off in search of supplies to make my sisiter in laws wedding stationary.......she wants invites (day and evening) name places, menus, thank you cards, table numbers, table plans and save the date cards.

Also going to look for a new mobile phone that isn't over the 180 mark.
    di i got a new nokia n71 from 3 25 quid a month 500mins unlimited texts but they say the fair usage policy is 4000 texts :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 154947
    You know, I joined facebook last week and don't know what to do with it....it's not what I was expecting It's weird!
    I thought that when I first joined Diane - took me a while to get on with it - now I wish I hd never started Get yourself a Farm Town/Restaurant/Zoo/Mafia etc they will keep you busy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Restaurant???? I can have a restaurant????

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dawn sucked me into Farmtown - I couldn't keep up with what I've already got!

Wasn't a bad day for me in the end - managed to solve a problem at work I've been working on for about 18 months - yeah!

Wine is open, pizza is ordered and tonight's entertainment will be the Japanese series "Monkey".

Not sure of the weekend plans - think my "boys" are off to town to buy books?
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast