Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We're going home to CSR!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    After having had to cancel our ten night trip to the CSR from September 19 - 29 due to the economy and instead going to Marco Island (a lawyer I work with offered his two bedroom condo for free and we have free airline tickets), I was finally over the disappointment that we would not be going to CSR. Then the deals came out for $96 a night at a moderate. I started thinking about it last night and realized we still had a deposit and maybe we could do a short, mini trip before or after Marco Island (cutting Marco Island by a few days). Well, I was able to get CSR for the 19th, 20th and 21st (departing on the 22nd). I am so excited to be going "home" for even just a few days.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's exciting!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Woot for making it happen! Congrats!
    Love isn't about finding someone you can live with.
    It's about finding someone you can share a lifetime with.

Post Thanks / Like
    YEAH!!!!! We were in the same boat....sort of-had a trip booked for Aug-had to cancel then was a ble to re-book!!! Hip hip hooray for us!! Those pics that you posted of CSR look like a very nice place! I'm a Poly fan! Have a great trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great news..................... it's always nice to sneak a crafty break in isn't it - have a fantastic time

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a great time Kathy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice!

I think I "know" you from another site and you and Buzz were the ones who sold me on CSR!! My family fell in love with CSR in March! We even contemplated going back there over WL in Nov!
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie0610, post: 159770
    Nice!

I think I "know" you from another site and you and Buzz were the ones who sold me on CSR!! My family fell in love with CSR in March! We even contemplated going back there over WL in Nov!
    Thanks for the feedback! Have a great trip! November is a great time to go to WDW!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks everyone. Can't believe we are leaving in 10 days. We've actually added an extra night (the 18th) as we got a 7:30 p.m. flight out of O'Hare on Friday so that we can have four full days at the parks. We have ADR's at LeCellier, Plaza, Sci-Fi, Fulton's, Crystal Palace for 8:05 a.m. breakfast and Kona Cafe. We are so excited to be going "home."

Post Thanks / Like
    I love Le Cellier! The food and service are fantastic!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast