Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Argueing with a 7 yr old!!

Post Thanks / Like
    What a little terror my cousin is!!!

She has been very naughty this morning, doing everything I tell her not to do!!

Shes been annoying Belle who is getting very stressed out with her!!! She keeps trying to pick her up, pulling her ears, following her everywhere. And Belle just wants a bit of space, shes been very quiet all day!!

Anyway, I just told her to leave her alone for a little while and stop being so rough with her and this was her answer..... :

KEL!! CHLOE DOES IT ALOT MORE THAN ME AND U NEVER HAVE A GO AT HER, JUST COS SHES YA DAUGHTER SHE AINT A PRINCESS U KNOW! SHE LIKES IT WHEN I DO IT TO HER!!!!!!

So I said, yeah but when Chloe does it she only does it gently and they r always playing nicely together because Belle is used to her.
    and her answer again........ :

WELL SHE SHOULD USED TO ME IV KNOWN HER FOR LONGER!! 3 YEARS! EVER SINCE SHE WAS BORN AND CHLOE HAS ONLY KNOWN HER SINCE LAST YEAR!!

Please someone save me lolol!! She's being a right little moo!! xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a treasure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awww don't you just love 7 year olds - an answer for everything and of course you are always wrong and they are always right.................. keep your chin up Kel - sounds like it'll be a long week

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 155844
    Sounds like a treasure.
    lol!! She's normally such a sweet little girl u know.
    I think shes just playing up because she wants to go swimming NOW but I told her we r going later!! xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I'll swap you for a 6 year old that insists he's not doing his piano practise until we've played dodgeball.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawn, post: 155850
    Well I'll swap you for a 6 year old that insists he's not doing his piano practise until we've played dodgeball.
    LOL! Ahhh!!!!!! I'm not sure whether to take u up on that offer or not hahaha xx

[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Kelle you have got your work cut out, rather you than me.

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    make her sit in a chair and tell her not to move til she can behave and dont take no for an answer, be strict and firm with her kel......dont argue back with her just totally ignore her and dont bite to the lil madam
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I have no idea how that duct tape got onto your little girl's mouth

Maybe she put it on herself? :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellyamc, post: 155876
    Oh I have no idea how that duct tape got onto your little girl's mouth

Maybe she put it on herself? :D
    Sounds like a plan to me.