Thread: Lots of macbook questions

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you ready

1 - How do i bookmark. I have found were to bookmark but not how to add. WORKED IT OUT
    2- How do i have full screen as only got 3/4 screen at moment.
    3- How do i open up another page without keep having to use the same page and then going back.
    4 - Does this thing do capitals for first letter of new sentence with having to have cap lock on.

I am sure there will be more to come. I would like to say its been the easiest puter i have had to set up my wireless router. I am trying to get use to not having capital and delete written on the buttons but sure i will get there

Post Thanks / Like
    question 5 i work or i work family? which one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 155882
    question 5 i work or i work family? which one.
    Well this one first because it's easiest

The family pack is the same software but you get a license for a few computers basically so all the family can use it so you with one mac laptop only need normal iWork
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 155892
    Well this one first because it's easiest

The family pack is the same software but you get a license for a few computers basically so all the family can use it so you with one mac laptop only need normal iWork
    Thanks . I have bought i work 09 on Amazon as a bit cheaper.

I just need to learn to upload all my files and photos now from disk i have put them on

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 155872
    Are you ready

1 - How do i bookmark. I have found were to bookmark but not how to add. WORKED IT OUT
    2- How do i have full screen as only got 3/4 screen at moment.
    3- How do i open up another page without keep having to use the same page and then going back.
    4 - Does this thing do capitals for first letter of new sentence with having to have cap lock on.

I am sure there will be more to come. I would like to say its been the easiest puter i have had to set up my wireless router. I am trying to get use to not having capital and delete written on the buttons but sure i will get there
    For your screen... go to your preferences menu, click displays, and then change to the relevant resolution.
    To open up a new tab, you press cmd and T :) (You will realise loads of things on a mac are do-able with just a few shortcuts :) )
    Not sure about the last question, I'm sure Keith will know
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 155872
    Why, yes... it does!
    At least if you're talking about when using Pages (the iWork version of Word).

There's an option you can set that will auto capitalize the first word of sentences. From the "Pages" menu in the upper left hand corner of your screen (when Pages is running of course), choose "Preferences". Then choose the "Auto-Correction" tab at the top of the little window. Second check box. "Fix Capitalization". Once that's checked, then new sentences will automagically get a capital letter.

Tom (... it would be easier if I were e.e. cummings)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thankyou both. I will go off to look these up now :)