Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I tempt fate

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 156243
    Chris desperately needs the holiday as well but and it's a big but, but if I can't do very much, Chris will get bored and then it will be one heck of a job getting him to go back again.
    Leave it to me. I`ll make sure Chris doesn`t get bored.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would definetly tempt fate, and just get a wheelchair or rent a scooter if my knee wasnt better...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 156243

I'm caught between the devil and a rock, I really want to go, Chris desperately needs the holiday as well but and it's a big but, but if I can't do very much, Chris will get bored and then it will be one heck of a job getting him to go back again.

The last two times we have been to Disney one or both is us have been ill, he has already said that if one of us is ill this time he will take it as an omen that we need to give Florida a break
    BOOK IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!! Johnie and I will be happy to come down and keep Chris occupied

Post Thanks / Like
    C'mon Wendy you know you want to. And ECVs aren't ALL that bad, if you need one. We'd love to see you and Chris.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Go For It, Wendy !

Post Thanks / Like
    hope your still pain free wen...yeah go on your gonna be going so you have to start sooner or later :)
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I never did anything went downhill rapidly the next day :( I just can't understand how one day can be OK and the next I am in chronic pain again.

I am seriously thinking about changing it for a month or so later I just know that I will end up in a huge panic if the injection works and I have to arrange everything in 3 weeks

I can change now for 50 and get seats on the right days and if I have to change again it will be another 50. I only paid just under 500 for 2 PE seats anyway so even if I end up paying another 50 or 100 it's still cheap

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wendy...you sound like me last week....I was in SO much pain..I couldn't walk, my hips were killing me...my knees just didn't work..my hands and feet were so swollen....
    I am NOW off of Prometrium for life!
    Back to normall almost...so I know how you feel!
    Take is easy, but plan a vacation. Rest when you're tired, but have fun!
    You know me....anything for a vacation to WDW.....
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 157022
    I never did anything went downhill rapidly the next day :( I just can't understand how one day can be OK and the next I am in chronic pain again.

I am seriously thinking about changing it for a month or so later I just know that I will end up in a huge panic if the injection works and I have to arrange everything in 3 weeks

I can change now for 50 and get seats on the right days and if I have to change again it will be another 50. I only paid just under 500 for 2 PE seats anyway so even if I end up paying another 50 or 100 it's still cheap
    awwwww wen thats not good..id seriously get an ecv if i were you just to be on the safe side

i know how much it hurts when trying to walk

when i was an apprentice chippy, i fell thru a ceiling and about 12-14yrs later was diagnosed with a twisted pelvis and apparently had a trapped sciatic nerve and when i was in real pain couldnt walk, lil ol ladies of 80 went past me like i wasnt there
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    If you are unsure and can change it , then change it... that way you can concentrate on getting better... Tough call

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast