Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Food and wine festival planning help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice information Debbie2. Thank you for sharing it with our members.

Nothing like Disney for making spending money easier! :D :D

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the FWF!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie2, post: 169152
    They are 'limited edition' apparently and were available throughout EPCOT. I loaded mine with $$ and used thoughout WDW not just in EPCOT. I have brought it home as hope to use it again next year. They are like mini gift/credit cards on a stretchy plastic 'coil'. It was really handy not to have to fish for money/purse/key card etc...especially when pushing a wheelchair :)
    Oh! That sounds very handy!! Kind of like the photopass cards on the coil...

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    OOOH! That would be cool too!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently you can get the photopass coils at the water parks and when you meet Tink....they called it a pixie something or other

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    OOOOH! They have a special name for it when you meet ME??? Oh, that's not really necessary! :D :D How so very kind of them, though! :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yeah...I'm getting one of those bracelets...with the mini card. Yup...
    People who say money doesn't buy happiness...don't know where to shop!

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmm I already have a gift card that I got as a bday present. I wonder if I can exchange it for a smaller one?

Post Thanks / Like
    We were there on Saturday, huge crowds especially in the evening. There were quite a few tipsy folks as well!! DH and I had quite the laugh , I've never in my life seen the park close as fast as they did!! All the kiosks just zipped and folded up promptly at 9:00 pm. We were wondering why they wouldn't stay open till 11:00 at least to accomodate the vast amount of people who clearly wanted to spend more $$$$

Post Thanks / Like
    Liability. They would have mass chaos on their hands if they tried to stop serving those who appeared to have over imbibed (although they will in the actual pub/bars).

Then turning all those people loose with who knows how many that are driving? It's up to the merchant to stop selling the liquor to the patron, so WDW would be heavily liable if there were/was an accident(s).

Can you imagine the law suits?

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG. I totally agree with Tink. There have been times when I couldn't control my enjoyment of alcoholic beverages and haven't even made it to Illuminations. One time one of my friends and I couldn't figure out which bus was ours and some random bus driver told us to hop on his bus. Luckily he was going to the hotel we were staying at. I'm thinking about getting a t-shirt made saying, "If found, please place on bus after Illuminations". HAHA!

Cutting people off AT 9pm is a must!!! (Especially if people have continuously been drinking since 11am) 10 hours of drinking! AAAAHHHH!!!!
    Gwen

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast