Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ok to visit Disney resorts?

Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 158128
    And what i.d do they need
    They require a photo I.D.
    A driving licence will do fine rather than lugging your passport around with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 158089
    It's one of the "free things" Disney has to offer!
    Shhh......don't give them any ideas.

WDW = 39 visits since 1979
    DCL = 3 cruises since 2002

Upcoming Vacations:
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dec 2014 [/COLOR]=
    WDW - Animal Kingdom Lodge - Grand Villa Savanna View
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]Feb 2015[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)] = DCL - 5 Night Western Caribbean on the Wonder - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration[/COLOR][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]April 2015[/COLOR] = WDW - Boardwalk Villas[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 158133
    They require a photo I.D.
    A driving licence will do fine rather than lugging your passport around with you.
    Will my KTW card do ,as l don't drive and really don't want to take my passport. We will be staying onsite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 158146
    Will my KTW card do ,as l don't drive and really don't want to take my passport. We will be staying onsite.
    Just to clarify.
    You will only need to show a photo I.D. if you drive to the resorts and enter via the security check point.
    As you won`t be driving then presumably you would travel to the resorts using the Disney transportation system [bus, monorail or boat], in which case no photo I.D. will be required.
    Having said that, having a photo I.D. with you is a good thing at all times. How about taking a photostat copy of your passport just in case you are ever asked for a photo I.D.?

anyone in your party can have the photo id and you only need 1

I find it very relaxing to visit other resorts, and no one will ask for id or resort keys or anything, so just feel free to stroll around

Visiting other resorts is one of my favorite things to do. I've pretty much seen them all now, but would like a better view of some.

And yes, those Christmas decorations are worth checking out the other resorts during the holidays!

Oh yes! That's a good way to actually get a feel of the resort! And maybe your next trip stay at a new place...but don't swim in the pools...pool hopping is not allowed & people get mad-I really don't know why-unless the pool is packed. I guess I don't care b/c I am usually doing laundry when the kids go with my husband!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12