Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you add your Disney touch to?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 158341
    BEAUTIFUL nursery!!!

Becca! We rented one of those when we were in Arizona! We have the "sister" Hyundai Tucson.

So then, back to Disney touches in our lives... if you look closely you can find Tink on most of my socks. :D :D Sometimes you don't have to look all that close!

I have Eeyore nightclothes too. Oh, and a Tink watch...an Eeyore pin...ummm...getting a theme here?
    Oh, Oh!! We looked at the Tucson! It was actually our first choice, but the Sorento had a better rebate and in the end, MUCH better terms, so we went with it. LOVE IT. They threw in the onboard gps for free as I couldn't find my way out of box with a map and a flashlight.

We have a few things in our kitchen, mostly goodies from the F&W Fest.

Baleigh has a few towel animals in her window :) She and her friend that lives next door use them as "covert" signs

Post Thanks / Like
    I have little blue Mickey studs in the second hole in my ear. I have my new tattoo which sports a hidden Mickey. Usually you can find me wearing a Disney watch of some sort but not today.

My office at work has several framed Disney prints. I also have postcards and several odds and ends. I also keep up my little Mickey Christmas tree all year round.

My house has tons of Mickey stuff everywhere.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    My desk looks like I threw up Alice in Wonderland...

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    nothing disneyfied here but my DD lauren is drawing the 1st freehand from a photo and the 2nd from memory
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Those are awesome!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow! That's amazing!

Post Thanks / Like
    I have touches of Disney pretty much all over if you know where to look for them :D My favorite though is my blown glass castle that the kids bought me when they were teenagers while we were at Disney

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 158302
    Vixynne those nursery paintings are awesome. You and your Mom painted that free hand.
    I wish I could say I was that talented! I have a really beautifully-illustrated hardcover storybook of the Pooh tales, and we used a few of the pictures to work from, after sponge-painting a sky blue background.

My mom works at a university, so she was able to borrow something called an "Elmo", which is a projector thingamabob. Put the book on the Elmo, and it shot the picture on the wall; we sketched the image on with pencil and then went back and painted everything in with acrylics. She's the real artist, I just slopped colors down where she told me too, LOL...and tried not to take a header off the ladder!
    Love isn't about finding someone you can live with.
    It's about finding someone you can share a lifetime with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Here's my office
    [ATTACH]3964.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3965.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3966.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]3967.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast