Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hi! Paris was lovely, but...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deb, post: 158613
    No Siobhan, still nothing :( Had a good drive around some unused country lanes last night as the Gamekeeper said he was happy for us to do that - he's looking out for him too whichis good as he gets to wander around a lot of the types of places Darcy might be. Just been out to post a few more leaflets through doors in a wider catchment area but I think it's just a matter of waiting now unfortunately. It's so frustrating when there's nothing you can do about it.

Thanks for caring everyone
    My heart is breaking for you Deb. I love my fur babies so much. and when they go missing ,l get so worried.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Please come home Darcy

Post Thanks / Like
    sorry there is no news as yet :(

Post Thanks / Like
    I was hoping that by the time I got to the end of this thread there would be good news.

Please, come home Mr. Darcy? It's the best place for you to be!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw Deb, i really feel for you, its awful when they take themselves off like that isnt it, such a worry.
    One of my cats (Lucy, shes very old now - shes around 22) took herself off for a walk and was gone over 3wks!!! I was distraught to say the least, every single day i would go out looking for her and would you believe one morning i was sat having my cup of coffee and i heard her. I looked straight at DH and flew out of my seat - she was at my back door crying, i could not believe my eyes, i was laughing and crying all at the same time!
    Dont give up on him Deb, he will come home x

Post Thanks / Like
    Yayyyyyy!!! Mr Darcy came home at 5am this morning!

He seems fine and none the worse for wear, maybe a bit slimmer and he is hungry. The first thing he wanted to do after a cuddle and a meal was to take a walk with us all so we have just taken a turn around the paddock at 6am!! He is now eating again and then I expect him to sleep all day

Thank you all for you "Come Home" thoughts and your support...it really helped me

Post Thanks / Like
    Yaaaaaaaaaay! Fantastic news, im so pleased for you!

I hope as youve been cuddling him you've told him not to do that again, hes had us all worried!

Post Thanks / Like
    I did Kate. most definitely!!! He is sitting here beside me now, and I keep saying "Don't do it again!!!"

We were lying in bed and about 15 mins before he came back our other cat Lola had been trying to put her paws through the window to that was 2 inches open which she doesn't normally do..I was worrying she was going to knock over the ornament that's on there. She must have known he was out there. Then I heard a little cry at the door (our bedroom is downstairs) and shouted "Mr Darcy!! OH woke up in a bit of a shock! We all ran to the door (including furry things) to greet him and we had a lovely mass cuddle for a few minutes!!!

Now Lola is sulking and won't talk to him for leaving her for a week

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Naughty Mr Darcy for worrying us all like that!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    What wonderful news to wake up to....I've been so worried!
    Deb, I am so pleased that Darcy found his way home....he knows where he is well of

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast