Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's Tuesday

Post Thanks / Like
    awww hun, this dreary summer weather does get you down doesn't it

it actually turned out to be a hot day here today only i didn't know it 'til around 4pm as i've been sitting in a courtroom all day as my Mum gave her witness account for her neighbours car accident case, it didn't turn out well but that's another story.

hope you're feeling a little better now Siobhan, and if not here's some more hugs for you

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Guys. Well we now have sun and warmth. It started at 11 ish. I have only just come to the conclusion about how affected l am by the weather. These dark days have been just terrible.
    Anyways l now have a few US invites so watch out ladies l'm a coming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 158460
    Thanks Guys. Well we now have sun and warmth. It started at 11 ish. I have only just come to the conclusion about how affected l am by the weather. These dark days have been just terrible.
    Anyways l now have a few US invites so watch out ladies l'm a coming.
    you not the only one that hates the dull and dreary weather here i hate it with a passion, wish i lived in sunny climes all year round :D
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Siobhan, i keep thinking about investing in one of those S.A.D lamps - i wonder if they really do work....a bit of sunshine and warmth can make the day so much better

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 158469
    Siobhan, i keep thinking about investing in one of those S.A.D lamps - i wonder if they really do work....a bit of sunshine and warmth can make the day so much better
    Or a week in Benidorm for us both
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 158479
    Or a week in Benidorm for us both

i know a lovely town a little further up from Benidorm, nice and quiet but not too quiet - lots of lovely restaurants, a delicious Chinese restaurant that serve schnapps after you've eaten - a couple of lovely beaches, bars by the beach so we could sit and drink sangria to our hearts content

.....you free to go tomorrow?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 158485
    i know a lovely town a little further up from Benidorm, nice and quiet but not too quiet - lots of lovely restaurants, a delicious Chinese restaurant that serve schnapps after you've eaten - a couple of lovely beaches, bars by the beach so we could sit and drink sangria to our hearts content

.....you free to go tomorrow?
    Right we're off. I can go tomorrow BUt l have to be back to go to Bournemouth on Thursday................................... schnapps Oh forget it grab your sun cream,let's go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 158487
    Right we're off. I can go tomorrow BUt l have to be back to go to Bournemouth on Thursday................................... schnapps Oh forget it grab your sun cream,let's go.

see you at gatwick!

Post Thanks / Like
    I really don't know how you can live where the sun doesn't shine brightly and regularly! Although, I'm sure you have the same reaction when I grumble about the temperature flirting with--or exceeding!--115 degrees!

While I appreciate a bit of cooler, overcast weather, I'm seriously in need of a sunshine fix after about three days!

That's why I live where we shovel sand (after a sandstorm), rather than snow! ;)

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bit grey and overcast here today - serve me right for crowing about how beautiful it was yesterday!

I am still in short sleeves but I think I will need to get a jacket soon.

Wish I could come to Benidorm with you though!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast