Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got post holiday blues

Post Thanks / Like
    ive got post holiday blues :(
    woke up this morning and just feel really down :( i think we have had so much happen over the last few months its finally caught up with me. Lucy had her operation on monday and is doing well and i suddenly thought everything is over and there is nothing planned which seems very wiered
    :(
    with doing 2 disney trips within 8 months we talked and think we wont go for a while now and now i feel flat........................ sorry just wondered if writing it down would make me snap out of it

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, the holiday come down. Always worse when work & rain arrives!

Just because your not going for a while doesn't mean you can't research stuff for another trip.

Have you sorted all your photo's etc from your last trip?

Post Thanks / Like
    Ann Everything is just catching up with you hun, and not just the holiday and the wedding. As you say, you've had a lot of other stuff going on and that needs to settle too. It's the first time you've had to just sit and breathe for a while. Most of my friends who have got married talk about post-wedding blues too...and mention the fact they've been planning and organising for so long they feel flat and a bit lost. I'm sure it will feel better soon once you've been through this.

Have another hug Mrs!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's the worst Ann, but it will get better
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    think the fact i have just got a huge solicitors bill has just finished me off :( Dave has also got one so anyone for beans on toast for the next 6 months lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 158635
    think the fact i have just got a huge solicitors bill has just finished me off :( Dave has also got one so anyone for beans on toast for the next 6 months lol
    As long as you have eachother!!
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Rosie's right....you have each other, that's the most important thing here.
    You had lots going on at the same time, some good, some bad and now you're at a stage where you've got nothing to think about....make the most of it and relax.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's pants when you get those horrible after holiday blues. Any chance you can look forward to Christmas?? :D

Post Thanks / Like
    me too! then back to work and everyone i know seems to be on holiday at the moment and some really good friends are at WDW at the moment. feeling very sorry for myself LOL I hope that we'll go in 2 years but everything keeps changing and not everyone is as keen as me. Sometimes i want to go so bad it physically hurts - very sad i know

Post Thanks / Like
    Those post holiday blues really do stink! No matter where your holiday was...getting pushed back into reality stinks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast