Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magic Kingdom Castle holiday decorations started

Post Thanks / Like
    I remember the days when Disney magically transformed The World into Christmas overnight. The crews were enormous and it all went up in one fell swoop (or mostly) and made everything seem so much more magical than this "retail" start in August stuff.

I know they do much more now, I truly do but it still was lovely the way they used to do it.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixynne, post: 159958
    Psssst, Mari...my Christmas tree never came down.
    Thats even better!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    lol I've been thinking about Christmas shopping today. Now I know I'm not too early heehee.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by *Bambi-Belle*, post: 160311
    lol I've been thinking about Christmas shopping today. Now I know I'm not too early heehee.
    I've nearly finished

Post Thanks / Like
    One of my most memorable moments at WDW was at Super Soap Weekend in November 2007 . It was Sunday night, the last night of SSW . The Osboune Festival Lights were not due to be lit until that following weekend . There were two Cast Members , more like maintanence workers walking along and I kiddingly yelled hit the switch . Not two seconds later and the lights came on . My girlfriend and I laughed out loud . I'm sure they did not light them at my request , but the timing was great .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12