Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need to rant sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Need to rant sorry (update)

I got home from work last night about 10pm and the neighbour (Mark) who lives in the flat under us had a number of people to visit as it was his birthday, well he again had loud music on and was playing a karaoke game, this also happened Saturday night until 1am Sunday morning. We left it until about 11pm and the kids couldn't sleep because of the noise so Wayne (DF) went down to ask if he could turn it down, I heard a loud bang as Mark shut the door, I waited a little thinking Wayne would come back in but he didn't next thing my eldest soon Reece came in and said can you hear what Mark is saying to dad, I replyed no and went outside to see what was going on. Well mark had Wayne around the throat so I shouted at him to let go and got in between the two of them and told Wayne to go upstairs. Well next thing I know some silly cow come out and went for me, she punched me in he face and was trying to kick me but couldn't quite reach me, all I keep thinking was don't hit her back your lose your job, GBH on a police record wouldn't be good. I managed to get Mark away and Wayne went upstairs.
    I phoned the police and asked for someone to come out, I was told to lock my doors and someone would be there as and when they could, well I went to bed at 1.30am and nobody had been.

The best thing is the thing that hit me is dating Wayne's cousion.

I'm going to press charges and then go down the council office later to report it, as I have had enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG, Lozzy, that is awful! And the police not showing up, well there's no excuse for that IMO. Especially when there are kids in the house. You are rigth to report it, whatever they think. You can't live your life like that

Post Thanks / Like
    That's awful, typical of the police not turning up. Your right to report them. Hope you get it sorted soon.

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry you all had to go through this.
    Still no police?

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG hunny XXXXXXXXXXX What an awful thing to happen XXXXXXXX Poor kids too X and don't let either of them get away with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Police have phoned me today, they are coming out at 8pm.

Post Thanks / Like
    I saw your facebook Laura and wondered what had happened. This is terrible. Hope the Police are helpful.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Flaming heck. Shame on the Police.

Post Thanks / Like
    There isn't much worse than problems with neighbors. :( I'm sorry this has happened and in front of your child too! :( :(

I'm really surprised the police didn't come when you first called. Violence as displayed by those people can easily escalate. What if they'd come to your door to continue that sort of behavior?!

Do press charges. It's the only way to stop this sort of thing from happening. At least, I would hope it would stop it!

I hope you didn't get too badly injured with the punch?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear this Laura, its horrible when you have neighbours behaving badly Stick to your guns when the police come round this evening, if more people pressed charges it might make people think twice before this kind of abuse

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast