Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Update on hospital visit

  1. #1
    Senior Member Mandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just thought I would update you on my visited that I had to the hospital today.

    I saw the specialist nurse about my headaches/migraines and she said I have to carry on with my medication that I am taking, she is making an appointment next week when the nurse who deals with it comes back off leave for me to have another top-up of acupuncture.


    1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North East England
    Posts
    13,365
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy, post: 160140
    Just thought I would update you on my visited that I had to the hospital today.

    I saw the specialist nurse about my headaches/migraines and she said I have to carry on with my medication that I am taking, she is making an appointment next week when the nurse who deals with it comes back off leave for me to have another top-up of acupuncture.
    Just asked how it went in your other thread
    Acupuncture.....how long ago was it since you had the last lot? Did it help?

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cricklade, Wiltshire
    Posts
    760
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glad you're home safe and sound Mandy, how long does the accupuncture work for when you have it

  4. #4
    Senior Member Mandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 160143
    Just asked how it went in your other thread
    Acupuncture.....how long ago was it since you had the last lot? Did it help?
    I had my last one back in March and I find it helps me but it does help everyone.


    1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort



  5. #5
    Senior Member Mandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsetlakes, post: 160147
    Glad you're home safe and sound Mandy, how long does the accupuncture work for when you have it
    It should last for about 3 or 4 months Linda, but again everyone is different.


    1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort



  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    5,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    seems like you had a good appointment! :)





  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Cricklade, Wiltshire
    Posts
    760
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy, post: 160158
    It should last for about 3 or 4 months Linda, but again everyone is different.
    3 or 4 months is a great result, do you have to have a course of treatment or is it just one session? I'm interested as I wondered if it could work on my knees

  8. #8
    Senior Member Mandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Neverland
    Posts
    857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsetlakes, post: 160201
    3 or 4 months is a great result, do you have to have a course of treatment or is it just one session? I'm interested as I wondered if it could work on my knees
    I had to have a course of six to start with and then after that you just have 1 treatment which they call a top-up. Hope this helps Linda!


    1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort



  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,337
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've heard of people using botox for migraines. My aunt is doing this, but I have read about this approach other places as well.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,108
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds great Mandy,are you pleased?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •