Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Sky hd

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 6957
    Mick we paid 195, still more than we really wanted but the temptation was to much. This was with installation.
    We still have our sky+ box. Sky have said it would not cost anymore if we used it in one of our multi rooms. I asked about cost to install it but the guy said oh its easy just buy some extra wire . I think we will get someone into install it :p015:
    ok cool, is there a monthly charge too?
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 6999
    ok cool, is there a monthly charge too?
    10 a month. We were paying that for sky+ anyway so we are not paying anymore money.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    ok. is that multi room tho?
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 7019
    ok. is that multi room tho?
    We do have multi room but unsure on what we pay there

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 8154
    We do have multi room but unsure on what we pay there
    thats the 10 per month fee then
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 8158
    thats the 10 per month fee then
    Yes. They have allowed us to put our sky+ box in the bedroom at no extra subscription cost.

    I am going to give you a laugh now. We had sky out last night as the phone connection was not working. The guy asked me what we thought of hd. I told him to begin with i could not see the diffrence but after a while i could see a slight diffrence but was not over impressed. He laughed and said he new why. The guy that had fitted it had not connected the hd lead
    He has fitted the lead now and yes i can now see what all the fuss is about

  7. #17
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,770
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 9112
    He laughed and said he new why. The guy that had fitted it had not connected the hd lead
    He has fitted the lead now and yes i can now see what all the fuss is about
    OMG! jeez though, you'd assume they'd make a decent job of it wouldnt you given it's all they do all day
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cornwall
    Posts
    2,697
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 9117
    OMG! jeez though, you'd assume they'd make a decent job of it wouldnt you given it's all they do all day
    Yeah you would

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Billericay,Essex, UK
    Posts
    11,340
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mainecoon lover, post: 9112
    Yes. They have allowed us to put our sky+ box in the bedroom at no extra subscription cost.

    I am going to give you a laugh now. We had sky out last night as the phone connection was not working. The guy asked me what we thought of hd. I told him to begin with i could not see the diffrence but after a while i could see a slight diffrence but was not over impressed. He laughed and said he new why. The guy that had fitted it had not connected the hd lead
    He has fitted the lead now and yes i can now see what all the fuss is about
    omg what a plank. as keith said you think he would know what to do given he only installs sky all day everyday, unless thats how he installs it for everyone
    Mick

    Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008



Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •