Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Sunny and it's Wednesday

Post Thanks / Like
    The sun shineth on Bucks today.
    It's going to be warm and l think it's an indication of how sad l am but i know l can hang my washing out today. We don't use the tumble dryer alot and l hate having clothes horses hanging around BUT today l plan to wash everything.
    My 2 DD are going to Hampton Court with my parents and l plan to wash ,iron and clean all day. Because my BFF is coming for a vist from Australia. She moved out there 18 months ago and l can't wait to see her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ellie and Harry are down this week so we are all off to the beach today.

Harry is staying over at our house tonight. He has no volume control.

Post Thanks / Like
    Good salty sea air for him then Dawn. Running around all day and hopefully he will crash tonight or lose his voice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Ran him around all day yesterday at one of those hands-on science places and he still had some to spare when we got home. He was the only one of 3 children not to fall asleep on the way home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Siobhan, hop on the next flight willya'? We'll be doing the house cleaning for company this weekend ourselves and can use all the help we can get!

It's Wednesday here too. :D Still dark though, and hot, so can't tell what the weather will be like overall. Supposed to be miserable with the offshore storm... we'll see.

Had dinner with Seth and his Da and GF last evening on Sanibel. Neat little restaurant, Island Cow, I think? Huge menu but they were very kind to me and gave me exactly what I wanted. Reasonably priced too.

Dawn, teach Harry to shriek into the waves and perhaps that will wear out the voice at least? You are a good Auntie, and Harry will remember his visits to you.

Anyone have any ideas for a miserable shoulder/arm. I have pain meds and muscle relaxing meds and neither are working... Start PT soon, let's hope that helps, eh?

So, a full day of seminars and meetings today. Fun, huh?

Will be thinking of all of you ... when I should be concentrating on work! :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm coming Tink, get herself to bake some cookies. Well l will be using so much energy.
    No thoughts on the arm though, Do you have it strapped up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    omg ive done noticed you have a countdown ticking away for florida im soooooooooooo pleased for you siobhan
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks hunny.
    Well get argy and bargy or whatever there called from How clean is your house. I have scrubbed,polished,washed and ironed all day. I am cream crackered. Broke 2 nails scrubbing the tiles in the hall and downstairs loo floors. Now off for a glass of wine outside.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    It's been alovely evening tonight so my DD and i went for a walk and walked 6 miles. :)

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll have Herself make her famous triple chocolate oatmeal cranberry cookies drizzled with chocolate! (We'll get out the premium vodka too). :D

No, Siobhan I don't have it strapped. It was discussed but I'm afraid to as it is my right arm. I'd not be able to drive (not that it doesn't hurt to do that, but at least I can) and that won't work for me. I have to be able to drive, eh? Plus, if I do immobilize the arm, I'm afraid I'll lose even more range of motion.

I start PT soon though, so we'll see what goes from there.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast