Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OUR TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooo!!

Had a missed called from the travel agents earlier today and got worried because I had visions of them telling me something was up with our flight LOL. But she said just called to tell you that your tickets are here :D:D

Going to pick them up tomorrow woooooo hooooooo xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Michael, u r my life. I love u so much.

August 29th 1958 - June 25th 2009 xxxxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    are you packed yet

Post Thanks / Like
    Fantastic.......definate proof that you are going after all of the doubt. You'll have a fab time

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 160418
    are you packed yet
    LOL!! I have mine and Aaron's stuff sorted, it's easier because we r working right up until we go so we dont need as many clothes. It's all folded and waiting for the cases to be closed.
    Chloe's things arent even near ready yet lol!! I normally have to changed her 2-3 times a day, shes a messy moo lol. So I'm going to leave her stuff until the day before we go :|

She is going to Fort Lauderdale with my Mum for the first 5 days so we have to put some clothes into Mum's case too lol!! xx

[/URL]

Nation to Nation, All the world must come together. Face the problems that we see, then maybe somehow we can work it out.
    I asked my neighbour for a favour she said later. What has come of all the people have we lost love of what its about?
    I have to find my piece cos noone seems to let me be. False prophets, cry of doom, what are the posibilities?
    I told my brother there'll be problems times and tears for fears. We must live each day like its the last.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 160421
    Fantastic.......definate proof that you are going after all of the doubt. You'll have a fab time
    It sure is! We r still panicking about whether we'll have enough money but hopefully we should be ok. :D xx

[/URL]

Post Thanks / Like
    You will soon be there hun.

Post Thanks / Like
    woohoo!!

you are going to disney!!

Post Thanks / Like
    That's great news Kel, we are still waiting for ours. :(

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    It's getting very real now, isn't it?

With regard to funds/budgeting... have you considered buying some food from Publix (or other grocery store) to help stretch your food dollars? You can have a light breakfast in your room, and can carry food into the WDW parks, so that would help cut down on the expense of dining at WDW. I know many folks don't like to bother with all that, but when I used to live in the northeast we'd always trim our budget that way. Now I prefer to eat "my own food" as often as possible instead of dining out for a given number of days.

I think it's much easier on the "body" so to speak. Less chance of picking up some sort of bug... you know?

Also, doing your souvenir shopping at the outlet store could be a cost saving measure too. The shops don't always have something nice that you want, but it's a place to look to see if you can save some money that way.

Don't forget, with the exception of buffet meals, you can share nearly anything at WDW. The portions are certainly large enough. Plus, at counter service places you can order a child's meal. They are quite often more than enough for an adult.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast