Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An update on Basil Puppy - good news!

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!! You wouldn't get that they are the same dog! I am so pleased it's not going to be a permanent thing. I want Sorrel LOL

Great pics

Josh
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh! What a huge change in Basil. Looks ever so much healthier, and indeed quite the whippet features now!

Sorrel is too dear, isn't she? :D :D Love that woe is me face.

Thanks for sharing with us Deb, and thanks more for taking such good care of poor little Basil...

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Awwww! What cute furbabies you have

Post Thanks / Like
    That is great news Deb. I have wondered how he has been getting on. What a turn around. I didn't a second glance at Sorrel. Where's her fluff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    You have a beautiful family of furbabies Deb!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks all! Just noticed there are no pics of Mr Darcy in there...I do try to get some of him with Basil but they are usually just streaks of blurs across the photo as they are running.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneybumble, post: 160573
    That is great news Deb. I have wondered how he has been getting on. What a turn around. I didn't a second glance at Sorrel. Where's her fluff.
    We had it all cut off 3 weeks ago Siobhan. She was getting loads of grass seeds stuck in her, as well as being at a disadvantage with Basil as he was hanging onto her beard (never a good thing for a lady :D ) and ears when playing and it was hurting her. She is really happy now, and can run around and sneak through the woods with out getting uncomfortable

She does have a little "flag" of hair on the end of her tail though!

Her and Basil are now fighting over custody of the cardboard tube from the inside of a kitchen roll, which doesn't bode well for my floor being clean! It is lovely to see her playing now, she never did toys at all, and now because of Basil she is enjoying them if only to stop him having them!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my word, I can't believe the difference in those two photos, the first one has such sad eyes and the second one so bright and shiny. And I absolutely love the look on Sorrel's face.

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge
    2016 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    He is certainly flourishing under your care Deb. He is a good looking pup.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I love, love , love that last photo of all of them! Priceless the look on Sorrels face! Simply priceless!! have to show Tyler that one.

Post Thanks / Like
    Awe he is so beautiful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12