Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like airline food?

Post Thanks / Like
    some of it is alright- delta had a lovely spinach caneloni on the way out but i don't tend to eat much anyway

Eva air and thai airways have been the best experience food wise

Post Thanks / Like
    heck no never touch the stuff it smells horrible. they try to dress premium up as being better but its every bit as horrible.

Post Thanks / Like
    We are not very keen on airline food really. My DH eat most of his just to fill a gap,I picked at mine so does my DS, but my DD doesn't eat hardly any of her's but then again she is a really really fussy eater.

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say that I have never been on a flight where they offered food. I guess they have not been long enough (though I did fly from CA to IN and that was way long enough). I miss peanuts.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do like it most times but have to say... I don't always want to eat when they serve it out... so like this last Greek flight we opted for no meals and took sandwiches and I much preferred that... could eat when I wanted to or not. With the op I've had I can't just eat whenever it's served up I have to have suitable intervals between or I just cannot eat.

Post Thanks / Like
    AA was the worst food we have ever had. i refused it on the way home. I do pick at what we have been given on other airlines. i never eat breakfast as it makes me sick on the long drive home, not sure why.

Post Thanks / Like
    i don't eat breakfast at all now. Just coffee, i snuck a banana off the flight and ate that on the ride home.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to say I eat it on long haul flights solely because it's something to do.

Post Thanks / Like
    I quite like the food ! Never really had anything that ive thought was horrible - as a main meal i mean. I dont like the breakfasts though, we usually seem to get leathery omlettes and they are grim - last time we flew we had an egg and something muffin which was terrible, it wa worse than mcdonalds which is saying something!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Many many years ago I flew back from Spain with Britannia and they served the most awesome cooked breakfast. Scrambled eggs done to perfection, bacon, sausage, tomatoes and beans. To this day I have no idea how they managed that on a little plane but every passenger was raving about it. :D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast