Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: I'm giving him his own thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Her sister. Our Mairead is the Wedding Planner Extraordinaire!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 161772
    Her sister. Our Mairead is the Wedding Planner Extraordinaire!

Sarah's Mum is Sharon. My other sister Sally is getting married in January! I also have a brother, Richard.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so glad he is home and you have had a little hug, really sorry that things aren't what you had planned but I'm sure once Sarah is home and recovered you will all get together and get lots of big hugs.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mumof2, post: 161817
    Sarah's Mum is Sharon. My other sister Sally is getting married in January! I also have a brother, Richard.

Oooh, weddings are fun!! Unless your planning them, then sheer torture Jens wedding was last August, it was fun but exhausting as well. What are the colors?

Post Thanks / Like
    OOOO! OOOO! OOOO! I know!! Red and Purple!!! (I've really followed what Mairead has been doing for her sister, so I feel like I know quite about the plans to date)!

I'll try to shut up though and let Mairead tell you about the rest.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 161999
    OOOO! OOOO! OOOO! I know!! Red and Purple!!! (I've really followed what Mairead has been doing for her sister, so I feel like I know quite about the plans to date)!

Shouldn't you be packing?

Post Thanks / Like
    I think I'm going to try and pack sometime tomorrow. Or maybe Thursday, no won't have time then. Well, definitely Friday!!!

Should I bring one swimsuit or two? :D

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 161999

LOL! No Tink, you carry on! I should update a bit shouldn't I? Sally has been a very busy girl!

I'll tell all sometime soon, oh and i just remembered some stuff i'm meant to be doing.

Here we go Tinkfan - http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/chi...ner-index.html

Post Thanks / Like
    OOHH, Which dress did you pick? Love the lilac dress but wish it was in red!! The hotel is beautiful, the grounds will be stunning. And our daughter Jenn went the non traditional route with her cake too. We had a 5 tiered cake a mixture of geo metric polka dots andstripes made to look like a pile of gifts. Tink we also ordered cheese cake form Just Cheesecake!! We wanted to do cupcakes but their were over 300 people at the wedding. What shoes did you get and did you make the bags yet?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 162163
    OOHH, Which dress did you pick? Love the lilac dress but wish it was in red!! The hotel is beautiful, the grounds will be stunning. And our daughter Jenn went the non traditional route with her cake too. We had a 5 tiered cake a mixture of geo metric polka dots andstripes made to look like a pile of gifts. Tink we also ordered cheese cake form Just Cheesecake!! We wanted to do cupcakes but their were over 300 people at the wedding. What shoes did you get and did you make the bags yet?

didn't pick a dress yet, Jenn's cakes sound pretty cool, do you have a pic - if so give it it's own thread, it's sounds like it needs one, i'll bet it was fabulous! No shoes and no bags yet....oopsey do!

and on another note, i haven't seen Mark since our chance meeting on Monday! He's been out and about with his mates - tut!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast