Thread: a facebook query

Post Thanks / Like
    My nieces friend has put a message on her facebook page about my niece, her illness and the hospital she's at for all the world to see and my sister wants to see if it can be taken off, she wasn't asked if it was ok to put it on and doesn't want it there....i think this friend may be getting a bit stalker like but i could be doing her an injustice.

does anyone know if its possible to have it removed and how she would go about it?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm I dunno a thing about Facebook, sorry...except that a lot of younger folks (teens and 20's) seem to have no qualms about posting EVERY detail of their lives on them. (This has stopped many a young person from getting hired at a dream job, when said employer does a FB search and finds out things they would probably rather not know...)

I'd assume the creator of such a message would be able to delete it, but is she willing to do so?
    Love isn't about finding someone you can live with.
    It's about finding someone you can share a lifetime with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vixynne, post: 160802
    Hmmm I dunno a thing about Facebook, sorry...except that a lot of younger folks (teens and 20's) seem to have no qualms about posting EVERY detail of their lives on them. (This has stopped many a young person from getting hired at a dream job, when said employer does a FB search and finds out things they would probably rather not know...)

I'd assume the creator of such a message would be able to delete it, but is she willing to do so?

good idea and one that hasn't been thought of! i'll pass that on to my sister, thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    I would just send her a message asking her to delete it
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 160809
    I would just send her a message asking her to delete it

yeah, that's the best way isn't it.

Post Thanks / Like
    If she doesn't remove I'm pretty sure you can report the post and it should be removed.

Post Thanks / Like
    she's going to contact her and ask her to take it off

Post Thanks / Like
    The creator can most definitely delete the post. If they refuse then report them to FB and ask them to remove it.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix