Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Had Some Bad News....No Not Health :)

Post Thanks / Like
    I reckon this will be cleared up quickly, I hope so anyway :) Good luck mate. What annoys me about this situation is there are 1000s of peope who will be getting these sorts of payments who don't actually need them!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    thx for your kind words all

i really cant understand why the hospital said i can walk that far when they know so well i cant, when i do the 6min walk test where they got the 309m from they see i have to take rests every so often

but what takes the biscuit is i called them to let them know they would be getting a letter from the DWP and told them make sure you tell them on the walk test that i take rests often, i guess that went totally over their head :(
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh Mick I am so sorry to here your bad news. I hope you can get this sorted out very soon.

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    me too hun i know we shouldnt rely on that money but i only work 16hrs pw and we would be screwed :(
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ukwdwnut, post: 160942
    me too hun i know we shouldnt rely on that money but i only work 16hrs pw and we would be screwed :(
    I know how you feel when it come to relying on money coming in Mick. I haven't had a penny yet for 13 WEEKS for job seeker as I have been laid off work. If ridiculous!

1996 All Star Sports Resort
    1998 Sheraton Anaheim (California)
    2001 Carousel Inn (California)
    2007 Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
    2009 Sheraton Park Anaheim (California)
    2012 Azul Sensatori, Riviera Maya (Mexico)
    2013 El Dorando Seaside Suites (Mexico)
    2015 All Star Sports Resort

Post Thanks / Like
    Why should you not rely on the money? I don't blame you a single bit- you do 16 hours work a week, which is more than some completely able-bodied people do! (and do it through choice.. not the unfortunate ones who are unlucky in finding a job.) I take my hat off to you.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    oh Mick i am so sorry to read this but seems you have got some of the guys here on the case hope its resolved as quickly as possible. it stinks when genuine people have to fight every step of the way.......... hope its sorted soon :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandy, post: 160945
    I know how you feel when it come to relying on money coming in Mick. I haven't had a penny yet for 13 WEEKS for job seeker as I have been laid off work. If ridiculous!
    that sucks mandy, keep phoning and pestering them....when i was made redundant 5m before i was diagnosed i had to wait weeks too, how do these people think you can manage to live, its ok for them they are working. the thing that gets me is as soon as i went to bang on, i was hounded to look for work, as if i wouldnt be looking anyway, but the serial unemplyed were left alone to just go sign on week after week...makes you mad as heck huh!!

Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 160948
    Why should you not rely on the money? I don't blame you a single bit- you do 16 hours work a week, which is more than some completely able-bodied people do! (and do it through choice.. not the unfortunate ones who are unlucky in finding a job.) I take my hat off to you.
    i know mate but its just i like to be independant. i could have just stayed like i was as i was medically retired from work and chose to go back or i would have gone downhill fast...thx mate really appreciate your kind words :D

Quote Originally Posted by daveann, post: 160950
    oh Mick i am so sorry to read this but seems you have got some of the guys here on the case hope its resolved as quickly as possible. it stinks when genuine people have to fight every step of the way.......... hope its sorted soon :)
    yeah hopefully it will:D

im so glad i paid off the mortgage when my dad died or i would have to sell the house :(
    Mick

Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    Good grief Mick. Sorry to hear you are going through this. Hope they get it squared away soon.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry Mick, Beth has had her's stopped in the past. They back dated her money very quickly when the mistake was noticed. When i phoned them they said she had gotten better , i said to them that i was unaware the brain could repair itself . It took about 8 weeks which was annoying but she now has it for life.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast