Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Friday Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Well! We've made it! It's Friday and we have the weekend ahead of us full of promise and hours in which to...

Ummmm, yes. How is it you do plan to fill your weekend hours? Do you have to work? Will you run errands? Do housework? Gardening? Laundry? Help a relative, a neighbor? Care for pets? Visit somewhere fun or relaxing?

What is it you'll be doing this weekend?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well today is the second day of my practicum. I am suppose to have my first client for therapy, should be interesting.

And oh yes, I so need to do laundry! Will be working on that as well.

The weather, I am told, is likely to be nice. I hope to get out this weekend and go bike riding or at least for several walks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah bike riding in the late summer is beautiful.

Anything nice happen in your life this week, Billie?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, we have Jamies birthday today so will be having family over for tea later - if the weather holds I may get everyone to meet us to the green by the beach and eat down, there but it's fairly blowy in my garden so will be even more so at the beach.

Tomorrow will be helping out my sister and her DH by doing some housework for them while they are with Sarah, and then on Sunday I'm hoping that DH and I can get up to see her ourselves.

Post Thanks / Like
    Busy weekend for you Mairead! Birthday parties are fun. It would be really nice to have it on the beach, but the wind can be a problem, can't it?

Post Thanks / Like
    The sun's coming and going too.....i'll decided at the last minute i think!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Winter is well and truly over and done with here!

Forecast of low 30s C/abt mid 80s F for the weekend.

Had a belated birthday lunch with my Mum and Dad at the pub across from my office - Dad and I had the Guinness pie special with yummy thick chips!

Going to Sushi train with DH and DS tomorrow - they have a $3 plate special on Saturdays - yum (we need a Sushi smilie!)

Am supposed to be re-imaging my DMIL's laptop tomorrow but I keep putting it off! Worried I'll make a hash of it!
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    gosh Tink i had forgotton it was Friday :) itts been one of those weeks.

just been to the beach to watch the red arrows in Dave's lunch hour. we have a 4 day air festival on at the moment and our house is under the flight path i now know what its like when there is a war on its so noisy, the air show is fantastic but the noise of them going in and out is terrific.........

Oh and my son is 18 today we had a really long phone call which i cried all the way through but will see him next weekend :)

Post Thanks / Like
    We've just been watching the Red Arrows too! Our weekend is taken up with getting the last few things for DLRP and having a BBQ.

Post Thanks / Like
    did you watch the fireworks last night claire

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast