Thread: Candlelight Processional questions

Post Thanks / Like
    For the CP dining package, is it 90 days to make an ADR?

Does anyone have a list of the tiers and what restaurants go with the tiers including prices?

Thank you :)

Post Thanks / Like
    This is 2008 information (but it should give you a fair idea)...found at Candlelight Processional at Epcot

2008 Info for historical purposes:
    Ring in the holiday season with a Candlelight Dinner Package, which includes dinner at a select Epcot restaurant and reserved general seating at the America Gardens Theatre during the Candlelight Processional. To make dinner reservations, call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463).
    You must eat PRIOR to your Candlelight show time!
    Packages not available on Sunday, December 7, at 5 p.m. (Community Relations Showing)
    Must guarantee the package with a credit card when booking. Payment is made when you dine at which time you will be given your tickets for the general reserved seating.
    Package includes a non-alcoholic beverage. Package does NOT include tax, gratuity or lobster entrees.
    For Disney Dining Plan Guests:
    Magic Your Way Package Plus Dining: Candlelight Dining Packages will be 1 Entitlement.

If using your Magic Your Way Package + Dining Table Service Meal entitlements toward the Candlelight Processional Dining Package, your entitlements include an entree, a dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage OR a full buffet and non-alcoholic, non-specialty beverage for each person on the package. Appetizers and Gratuities are not included.

For Non-Dining Plan Guests as well as Guests on the Deluxe Dining, Premium, and Platinum Plans:
    Meal includes an appetizer, a entree, a dessert, and a non-alcoholic beverage OR a full buffet and non-alcoholic, non-specialty beverage for each person on the package. Gratuities are not included. Candlelight Dining Packages will be 1 Entitlement for Guests on a Disney Dining Plan.
    Tier 1
    Seating 1
    - $27.99 plus tax & gratuity / ages 3-9 $12.99 (Lunch)
    Seating 2 & 3 -$33.99 plus tax & gratuity / ages 3-9 $14.99 (Dinner)

The Garden Grill Restaurant - Land Pavilion
    Biergarten - Germany Pavilion

Tier 2
    Seating 1 - $37.99 plus tax & gratuity / ages 3-9 $12.99 (Lunch)
    Seating 2 & 3 - $44.99 plus tax & gratuity / ages 3-9 $14.99 (Dinner)

San Angel Inn - Mexico Pavilion
    Restaurant Marrakesh - Morocco Pavilion
    Nine Dragons - China Pavilion
    Rose & Crown - United Kingdom Pavilion

Tier 3
    Seating 1 - $44.99 plus tax & gratuity /ages 3-9 $12.99 (Lunch)
    Seating 2 & 3 - $53.99 plus tax & gratuity / ages 3-9 $14.99 (Dinner)

Chefs de France - France Pavilion
    Tutto Italia - Italy Pavilion
    Le Cellier Steakhouse - Canada Pavilion
    Teppan Edo and Tokyo Dining - Japan Pavilion
    Coral Reef - The Seas with Nemo and Friends Pavilion

Love isn't about finding someone you can live with.
    It's about finding someone you can share a lifetime with.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you....that gives me a rough idea. Now I need to ask DH where he would prefer to eat

Post Thanks / Like
    We loved going to the CLP on Christmas eve last year. When we waited in the queue I phoned My Mum in Scotland and my Brother in Australia, so I was already feeling all happy, then when the conductor lead the audience in a rendition of Silent night, I nearly cried. It was so Christmasy, even though we were sitting in our shorts and t shirts heehee. We went to the 8pm show which was fab because by the time the auditorium has cleared it's time for illuminations reflections of earth. Que warm and fuzzy feelings all around lol.

I'm sorry I had no info for ya, I just got a wee bit carried away reminiscing. lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Diane I don't believe you use the DDP but there are rumors going around that the CP package is now 2TS for all seatings and Tiers. It also includes a preferred viewing spot for Illuminations.
    I'm calling next Monday so I'll let you know what they tell me and the prices next week.
    xxoo Rosie

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie0610, post: 161686
    Diane I don't believe you use the DDP but there are rumors going around that the CP package is now 2TS for all seatings and Tiers. It also includes a preferred viewing spot for Illuminations.
    I'm calling next Monday so I'll let you know what they tell me and the prices next week.
    Thanks Rosie, that would be great
    We aren't using DDP. It would be great if you did get a preferred viewing spot for Illuminations.