Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm melting!

Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Post Thanks / Like
    We are in the middle of our hottest August day ever recorded! Bear in mind it is officially still winter here! Current temp at 2.30pm is 28C/82F according to my thermometer - but parts of Brisbane are at 33C/91F

I love summer and I love the warmer weather but it's not even officially spring yet!

Ah well - it's still nice and cool in Tassie - will be glad to get there and cool down
    Next trip - Bali! (March 2015)

Post Thanks / Like
    I think you must have pinched our summer then We've had a pretty poor time of it this year and we even had a mini hurricane go through the other night - scary!! Stay safe and when you get a minute send a sprinkling of that sun to England (minus the rain)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsetlakes, post: 161426
    I think you must have pinched our summer then
    hee hee,that made me laugh - i love the smilie!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah thanks for that little input to your weather.
    We have had a few really lovely days but that is normal followed by a week of rain or just dull weather. Please could you bottle up your weather and post this way, thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, sounds like a perfect time to drink ice tea, enjoy a great book, all while sitting in a lovely rocking chair......all inside the A/C of course. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    It took me a minute to understand why a hot day in August would be such a rarity. I have to remember that your seasons are the exact opposite of ours!

I hope you are enjoying your early spring/summer!

We've had a weird summer. Extremely hot (well, hello it is Florida) but wicked rainy and stormy. Not many of those "h" storms as we know, and I hope it stays that way!

Now, if I may? Will everyone send boat loads of pixie dust for good weather for the upcoming weekend into the following week? We don't want to be at sea and have one of the "h" storms catch us out!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Psst Tink, you are one post away from 13,000. Congratulations!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh!!! WHAT A BLABBER MOUTH!!!!! :spring:

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    That's exactly what i thought. ;)

Sorry, not derailing.

Post Thanks / Like

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast